FRA vs Fairview

GetOffMe8688

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview was up 1-0 until about 15 minutes left. DCA tied it up. The goal was made with F-view keeper on the ground with the ball. Not sure if she had complete possesion but ...... All OT options were exhausted and the game came down to PK's. Fairview made all they took and Fairview blocked one and DCA missed one

for a Fairview victory..... :lol:

so many people pass through here reading this, but yet noone gives fairview credit for even making it to the region final game, with a big win in fairview, playing DCA in pk's thats pretty impressive for a team that usually people overlook, bc its from a small town, i think we should give some credit to fairview, and it should turn out to be a really good game, possibly may even turn out to a upset in fairview's favor, good luck lady jackets, and to FRA. they play at fairview @ 6pm

so many people pass through here reading this, but yet noone gives fairview credit for even making it to the region final game, with a big win in fairview, playing DCA in pk's thats pretty impressive for a team that usually people overlook, bc its from a small town, i think we should give some credit to fairview, and it should turn out to be a really good game, possibly may even turn out to a upset in fairview's favor, good luck lady jackets, and to FRA. they play at fairview @ 6pm

You need to read post #44 in the A/AA tournament bracket contest thread. A little credit where credit is due. =))

I agree with you Soccer 7711

good luck

I'm not sure that lack of comments equals lack of respect. Fairview should be proud of their record this season and especially of the impressive upsets in the last few games. Small town also does not equal lack of talent, smart teams know this. This team has achieved much this season and should certainly be proud. Fairview will be respected and not overlooked by FRA, I assure you. Either way both teams have earned their place in the Sectionals on Saturday, good luck to both. :thumb:

Edited by futbolfan7

FRA by 5. This team is always stout. I don't pick against them anymore unless I have good reason to.

I am on the fairview team and I really aprriciate you guys being supportive. many many people always think of us as a red neck soccer team that plays kick ball. We do have talent and I think that we persue it very well considering we only have 4 travel players on the team. We have had an inconsistent season losing to a team like hillwood, but then beating mont. central. I feel that we are really surprising a lot of people because we have made it this far..so thank you again.

and good luck to FRA, though they probably wont need much. :thumb: haha

no i wasnt giving Fairview 0 credit i was just saying that this FRA girls soccer team has one back to back state championships and has agood chance for a threepeat. Fairview is one of the last rural teams still in, they've had a great year, but dca vs fra wasnt even close. this team is just on a whole different level than the rest of the a/aa middle tn teams.