Bledsoe Wins Convincingly this week!

BC_WarriorHead

Although the opponent is tough, and the "real" Warriors are coming off an emotional win against North Kimball, the team will come together and bring home the "W". This will be a closed circuit event and no attendence will be required. All Warrior fans wishing to see the game, need only sit back in their favorite recliner, close your eyes, and think about all those beautiful passes from Colvard to Deeg, Sizemore, Kimbrell, and Thurman. If the ground game is more your style you can think about those fine runs from Sizemore, Maas, Brown, Smith, Colvard, and Watson(next year will be here before you know it!). Or maybe your old school and like a good defensive game, if so, no problems, just sit back and think about the fine late year work of Treadway at middle linebacker, or the spin move, speed rush from Thurman at defensive end, or the elegant pass defense of Deeg, Sizemore, Kimbrell, and Smith. Either way it is sure to be a wonderful Friday night Warrior win in Bledsoe County.

See you all Friday night(November 3rd) at "HOME"

Until then I can be found in my recliner, with a smile on my face!

B.C.dukeyhead i have been busy this week but i am here now!

b.t.w. what county is "BYE" i was wanting to go to the game but can seem to get any directions!

Well, ole Volhead must be keeping late hours in the salt mine.....

Figured you dudes would be going to the Tyner game, could use a little support.

Hear a few are going to the Upperman & York game.

Sounds like ole WHead will control the remote and wait for Darrell Patterson to roll the updates and highlights. Should have some good tape from the Tyner win.

But, for me, I think I'll just hang out at the Barn.....

Polecat

I'm here...I'm probably going to Boyd this friday night..To see if we really do end up second...

Figured you would be going to Knoxville on Saturday.

Polecat