Super 32

kdxdude

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the brackets it appears that Zach Potter from Elizabethton placed 2nd and Cody Sliger from Ooltewah placed 4th. Judging by the scores of his matches it appears that Tee Boone from Notre Dame also had a good tournament winning several of his matches. Several other Tn. guys had victories in this tournament as well. Congratulations to all the Tn. guys!!

Best of Luck to all the Tn guys at Super 32!!!

Just rolled back into Chatt-town after a great weekend of Rasslin. hats off to all the Tn boys, for competing against some of the best talent in the country. I'll give the full rundown later , but for now Chatt top three were Cody Sliger - 4th place

Ben Johnson, 5-2 Jay Adamson 4-2

Walkenvol is there something special that you would like to say?

bcb

Just rolled back into Chatt-town after a great weekend of Rasslin. hats off to all the Tn boys, for competing against some of the best talent in the country. I'll give the full rundown later , but for now Chatt top three were Cody Sliger - 4th place

bcb

Mike Bell went 4-2 and Daniel Tolbert also won several matches.

bcb

BCB you are just being humble, Tee had a good run as well! Congrats to all the Tn guys!!

Bear Cat Brown was right and Walkenvol was wrong. BCB proved his wrestling knowledge superiority and the WV must humbly bow down at the feet of the master. I am not worthy, I am not worthy, I am not worthy.

On the serious side, the Super 32 was a great opportunity to face some top notch competition to prepare for the upcoming season. I think everyone in our group left with a positive experience from the knowledge gained by both the wins and defeats. Will definately try to make it again next season.

Edited by walkenvol