Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than me there are really only 3-5 FCS fans on coachT that i know of. I try to be objective but it is impossible when i have a favorite team. yah know? There is also a few others but i haven't see their screen names in a while. ;)

OH, and you won't here mo$$$ say much (if anything) positive about me or FCS, we kinda got into it on the GV vs. FCS thread when emotions were high.

Next weeks thread should be fun, don't know if there are enough FCS fans to make 25 pages, but we can try. I'm just glad that after having Mt. juliet Christian, and this weeks grace baptist (which FCS is apparently supposed to slaughter?) that there will be a game to talk about with FCS involved.

We hear about all the love between FCS, G'ville and TC :blink: . We have big rivals (Jasper, Boyd) and some intense feelings but you guys in region 4 are infamous for the intensity there

I think us SP fans can do 25 pages just by ourselves so just join in and hang on tight

Edited by zonepirate

Me thinks Poe is alright. He just gits caught up in his other fans messages and my replys. He should step back and observe what they are saying first. Maybe reads a bit more into things than is actually printed at times. But if I offend Poe personally Im sorry. I was fighting a fire at the time with buckets. Truce Poe?

It is a truce, but i will say that no matter how childish an argument becomes if someone starts to belittle FCS or this years accomplishments thus far i have to jump in. Especially since i have seen less and less of the other FCS fans on here.

Kinda like if you heard people saying that Gordonsville shouldn't be considered a perinial power, and they played a weak schedule ... ect. you just feel like you gotta jump in.

And don't worry about offending me personally, it doesn't happen much on coachT.

Good luck to both teams.

As a region 4 team i am pulling for Gordonsville.

As a FCS fan, i really don't care who wins.

I predict the score to be 28-21 (give or take extra points)

It is a truce, but i will say that no matter how childish an argument becomes if someone starts to belittle FCS or this years accomplishments thus far i have to jump in. Especially since i have seen less and less of the other FCS fans on here.

Kinda like if you heard people saying that Gordonsville shouldn't be considered a perinial power, and they played a weak schedule ... ect. you just feel like you gotta jump in.

And don't worry about offending me personally, it doesn't happen much on coachT.

Good luck to both teams.

As a region 4 team i am pulling for Gordonsville.

As a FCS fan, i really don't care who wins.

I predict the score to be 28-21 (give or take extra points)

Ok folks this aint football, just a side note for Poe and I to work things out. Please bear with me for just this one post.

Thats good Poe. Its hard to fight comments made by your other fans without getting nasty back. When you are in a fight sometimes you have to reach back and grab something to even the score. They pile on like a pack of dogs. If something is not directed to you personally, like me swinging the bat at you. Just watch the fight. You dont have to disagree if I hit them with a tire iron. You make the choice to jump in and get your head split to. Not knowing wheather they deserve it or not. Ive only been to FC twice. For football. May be the nicest place in the world. If Im provoked to fight I will use everything in reach to keep someone off my back in here. To include your mama, your house, your town, your wife, your team. Which ever bat I get first. Sit back and call it what it is a fight. Dont take it to heart. Respect is earned not by how well you play football but your actions towards others. Have you seen me get nasty in here? On the TC thread? On any other thread other than FC? Why do you think that is? You see the type person I really am and agreed in the TC thread today. I am however a scrapper, to much military, to long. I fought for every person in here to have the right to speak. So I was told. Please, be patient with me. I mean you no disrespect directly to you. Things are a lot more important and complicated in life than a school you support. Like enjoying the freedoms you have. I have seen the horror in other countries. If Fighting for a school is your biggest battles. Get on your knees and thank God. If an enemy ever crosses the pond and lands here, you will be thankful there is people like me around. You will be proud you had the chance to speak with me, before I lay my life on the line for you and yours again. I bet you would even call me your friend. Know me before you talk down on me and condem me. This Coach t sound kinda petty to you now? Now its a truce Poe. Thanks for everyones patience.

Edited by MO$$$$

Good Luck to both teams..... I think Gordonsville wins this one.... South Pitt has some speed.... but Gordonsvilles D will be to much..... I expect Smith to have a big game.... the big difference is in the line.... If this game is close in the 4th like i expect.... the gville line should dominate.... I have alot of respect for SP and cant wait to make the drive down there tommorrow... Cant wait to see the atmosphere!!!

Steve something. I think the name is not Italian. Should be Genos, gwedos, or my favorite Varrones. Then again maybe Steve is a good cook. Maybe he is hiding from the mob. :blink:

Mo$$ its a awesome place to eat, My Boss sold him his new house and I painted it and he gave us some free voucher's to eat there .. was great food.. umm just dont have to many Margareta's before the game lol.. If my G/f can make the game I'll be there eating also if she dont make it . well its vienna sausage on the run baby lol...

Edited by Geno

Good Luck to both teams..... I think Gordonsville wins this one.... South Pitt has some speed.... but Gordonsvilles D will be to much..... I expect Smith to have a big game.... the big difference is in the line.... If this game is close in the 4th like i expect.... the gville line should dominate.... I have alot of respect for SP and cant wait to make the drive down there tommorrow... Cant wait to see the atmosphere!!!

The fan's are spitt will have the stand full and the track and every where in between.. as ive said the marion cnty / spitt game had 8,500 this year, this game will have over 5,000 believe maybe more... i know alot of chattanooga people coming.. the crowd will be loud and right before kickoff the hair on teh back on your neck will stand up I assure u. mine does every big game

I used to think SP's line was a weak link to.....once. Not anymore. Also, not much has been said on here about SP's passing game. I look for Gordonsville to be burned a few times through the air. Pirates by 13, up six from my earlier prediction. Good luck Pirates. I hope this game is shown tomorrow morning on the local channel. I hate to miss it.

I used to think SP's line was a weak link to.....once. Not anymore. Also, not much has been said on here about SP's passing game. I look for Gordonsville to be burned a few times through the air. Pirates by 13, up six from my earlier prediction. Good luck Pirates. I hope this game is shown tomorrow morning on the local channel. I hate to miss it.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH nohope , lol thats our secret alot think because spitt's line is small they will be dominated.. hasnt happened yet.. we will see tho .. they are very very strong