Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a deal. If you lose this week and Sycamore wins you aren't allowed to post on Sycamore's topic next week. That same goes for me if the situation is reversed :lol:

I can tell you one thing about region 3 AAA. Very rarely do any of the teams fans in OUR region get on CoachT and act like they are 3 yrs. old or less. This thread was intended to be about the Sycamore vs. Meigs football game. It is amazing to me that somehow it has turned into the Syacamore, Greenbrier, and White House see who can be the biggest turd thread. Start your own thread bashing each other and keep region 3 AAA out of it. If all your teams were as awesome as ya"ll say they are then everybody over there in what is obviously "football heaven" would be undefeated. GROW UP !!

I can tell you one thing about region 3 AAA. Very rarely do any of the teams fans in OUR region get on CoachT and act like they are 3 yrs. old or less. This thread was intended to be about the Sycamore vs. Meigs football game. It is amazing to me that somehow it has turned into the Syacamore, Greenbrier, and White House see who can be the biggest turd thread. Start your own thread bashing each other and keep region 3 AAA out of it. If all your teams were as awesome as ya"ll say they are then everybody over there in what is obviously "football heaven" would be undefeated. GROW UP !!

:unsure::lol:

There I thought my arguing was over until you had to get on here and single me out of the entire pack. If Meigs was as awesome as you believe then they would be unbeaten as well. They certainly would not have lost to a Class 2A #4 seed in Sweetwater (got shutout 14-0). Your season will end at 9-2 and a first round exit from the playoffs. THAT IS A PROMISE MR. OR MS. GROWN-UP!!!!

There I thought my arguing was over until you had to get on here and single me out of the entire pack. If Meigs was as awesome as you believe then they would be unbeaten as well. They certainly would not have lost to a Class 2A #4 seed in Sweetwater (got shutout 14-0). Your season will end at 9-2 and a first round exit from the playoffs. THAT IS A PROMISE MR. OR MS. GROWN-UP!!!!

I didn't realize that by using the word "turd" I was singling YOU out. But if the shoe fits you might as well wear it. Win or Lose we have had a heckuva season and we will do either with class.

I STILL don't understand why your pickin the #4 seed to upset. Not that its impossible, just still cant see your reasons.