• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cheer cheer for Ole Notre Dame

Wake up the echoes cheering her name.

Send a volley cheer on high.

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

What though the odds be great of small (in this case they are about like the college's chances of beating Navy) :)

Ole Notre Dame will win overall.

While her loyal sons are marching onward to VICTORY!!!"

Get used to hearing those words BDP Nation because it's a fight song that you'll hear plenty of this week :)

What though the odds be great of small (in this case they are about like the college's chances of beating Navy) :lol:

Get used to hearing those words BDP Nation because it's a fight song that you'll hear plenty of this week ;)

Oh good Catfish got ungrounded from his computer and wants to play with the big boys this week.Maybe he can make it an intelligent conversation instead of this crap.But, no I dont think that would be possible, it would take a mental effort :lol:

Let's Go Fighting Irish!!!!!

White House is leaving Chattanooga a team that will be eliminated from playoff contention. BOOK IT!!!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :lol:

Edited by titans89

Hey Titans is he STILL running his mouth? I can see your replies to him, but I hit IGNORE on him when I said I would. That would be a new concept to him. Actually doing what you say...

Well I think this Friday will be intereting. We'll see how much ND has changed and we'll see how they've changed. I hate that we have to travel because it does cut down on the fanbase. I think when it's all said and done we, PC and Station Camp will still be standing on Saturday. But only IF we don't start like we did last Friday. GB was creeping into the box all night, and it really hurt that first half of play. The field was in good shape at the beginning but as time passed it got worse, making the ball slippery. I hear from a work friend that Grogan is in a splint, and their LB was hurt too. We only had one go down didn't we?

Well we'll see how this pans out. I still seeing DL being in the mix at the end. Maybe against SC.

Next year, a different song. It will be ALL us.

What though the odds be great of small (in this case they are about like the college's chances of beating Navy) :D

Get used to hearing those words BDP Nation because it's a fight song that you'll hear plenty of this week B)

yeah for white house its there fight song too

Hey Titans is he STILL running his mouth? I can see your replies to him, but I hit IGNORE on him when I said I would. That would be a new concept to him. Actually doing what you say...

Well we KNOW he wont do that[he'd just change his name again] and to answer your first question, I dont think his mouth ever stops, just his brain. :D

I'm looking forward to see what kind of crowd will make the trip.Have you heard anything on buses or travel plans for Friday?

And before you even reply Catfish BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH B)

Edited by titans89

The White House preview for Notre Dame is up, along with the game recap of Greenbrier from last week. I had some problems with the site last week that delayed everything, so be patient. I'm working on loading the freshmen game recaps and the pics from Station Camp and Greenbrier as we speak. Should be there later tonight.

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football/gm11preview.html

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football/gm10center.html

Thanks, good luck to both teams this week.

bdpweb

Hey Coach Wiggins.....

Need a couple of those fancy press passes if you want me to shoot Friday. One for me and one for Touchdown Tommy if I can get him to come.

Check that. Touchdown Tommy will be at a teacher's conference in Nashville so I just need one.

DL.

Edited by DelTavian

Hey Coach Wiggins.....

Need a couple of those fancy press passes if you want me to shoot Friday. One for me and one for Touchdown Tommy if I can get him to come.

Check that. Touchdown Tommy will be at a teacher's conference in Nashville so I just need one.

DL.

Passed on your request to Coach Wiggins. Call him at school to confirm. I saw the photos from the ND / Grundy game and they were great.