Westmoreland Vrs Marion county

GO Eagles

I GUESS WE WIL SEE IF ITS THERE LAST game after this game I THINK they can make it to thee finals my self

LOL! What grade are you in anyway? Check this out. If you were being graded by an English teacher, this is what his/her sentence would look like after looking at yours.

I GUESS WE WILL SEE IF IT'S THEIR LAST GAME! After this game, I think they can make it to the finals myself.

That is 8 red marks in two sentences, PATHETIC! Looks as if Westmoreland needs to concentrate on school a little more than making it to "thee" finals.

About going to the finals, if Westmoreland does indeed get lucky and beat Marion, Tyner, and whomever the third round team is, they will not advance past the Tornadoes of Alcoa. They have already booked their reservations in Nashville.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope the Westmorland football team and staff are as over confident as most of these posters sound, but I doubt they will be. Marion County isn't a talentless team, they've just played some uninspired football for the past several weeks. I'm not sure whether this will change for the better by Friday night, but if it does, the Warriors could pull off the upset again. If they continue to play one half and disappear the next, well.............?Right now, regardless of past performance, MC is 0 - 0, just like all other playoff teams. I sure hope the players, coaches, fans, and anyone else involved with this team spend the week concentrating on a single goal, winning Friday night. I'll watch this weeks practices and make a prediction later this week.

Wouldn't of thought their would be some Carthage people on here running their mouths, like usual. One of them even gives out english lessons. But as far as the Westmoreland and Marion County game goes, since this is their thread and all,

I say Westmoreland-28 Marion-14

Edited by hud20

LOL! What grade are you in anyway? Check this out. If you were being graded by an English teacher, this is what his/her sentence would look like after looking at yours.

I GUESS WE WILL SEE IF IT'S THEIR LAST GAME! After this game, I think they can make it to the finals myself.

That is 8 red marks in two sentences, PATHETIC! Looks as if Westmoreland needs to concentrate on school a little more than making it to "thee" finals.

About going to the finals, if Westmoreland does indeed get lucky and beat Marion, Tyner, and whomever the third round team is, they will not advance past the Tornadoes of Alcoa. They have already booked their reservations in Nashville.

i think you need to not worry about english lessons so much. And start worrying about some football....and i just hope smith county gets lucky and we play yall in the third round....

I just hope you can manage to make it back to play Smith again, so they can crush you guys like they should have the first game.

lol ya just be glad Westmoreland doesn't play Trousdale or we would "Crush" you worse than smith did.....and this thread is getting off topic...this is Westmoreland Vrs Marion ......

i think you need to not worry about english lessons so much. And start worrying about some football....and i just hope smith county gets lucky and we play yall in the third round....

Hope Smith County gets lucky? That is hilarious. Whether or not SC gets lucky or not, I personally can't wait to see how much Westmoreland runs their mouths after Tyner grubbs them in the second round.

Hope Smith County gets lucky? That is hilarious. Whether or not SC gets lucky or not, I personally can't wait to see how much Westmoreland runs their mouths after Tyner grubbs them in the second round.

we dont need to run our mouths...smith county fans do that enough for us and the rest of 2A.....i dont think you should worry so much about westmoreland and start worrying about bledsoe

Edited by GO Eagles

I just hope you can manage to make it back to play Smith again, so they can crush you guys like they should have the first game.

If Marion County makes the changes that they say, this game will be a game that the fans have been waiting for. These boys are very frustrated about this season. They are ready to prove this week that they do have a great team. I feel very confident that if the rumors are right this team will be remembered for these last few games.

If Marion County makes the changes that they say, this game will be a game that the fans have been waiting for. These boys are very frustrated about this season. They are ready to prove this week that they do have a great team. I feel very confident that if the rumors are right this team will be remembered for these last few games.

All the MC fans have gotta be excited about your posts Volunteerpurple. I'm totally in the dark about what your alluding to, but I really look forward to Monday's practice. I'm for anything that will get these players excited again.