Huntland at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

I do not think this game will be close at all.After watching Jo Byrns at Cascade, JB is unstoppable.They have so many weapons and the D is the best I've ever seen for a 1A team.They're not really that big but boy will they hit you in the mouth and they will earn the other teams respect.The O and D line I never really hear much about but seeing them in person they are HIGHLY HIGHLY UNDERRATED.I think that the only JB loses is if they overlook them and have a bunch of turnovers.Here are my predictions.

JB: 45

Huntland:0

GOod luck to both teams. :P

Yes the the O and D line had to hear about how good cascades line was all week, and they came out Friday with something to prove. 365 Rushing yards answers that in my opinion, and defensively only 139 rushing, but about 60-70 was after the game was already over.

But i dont agree w/ ur score, i like the shutout, but Coach Adkins wont run up the score to 45, the most he usually allows is 5 TDs, and if JV gets 1 thats how we get to 42.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the the O and D line had to hear about how good cascades line was all week, and they came out Friday with something to prove. 365 Rushing yards answers that in my opinion, and defensively only 139 rushing, but about 60-70 was after the game was already over.

But i dont agree w/ ur score, i like the shutout, but Coach Adkins wont run up the score to 45, the most he usually allows is 5 TDs, and if JV gets 1 thats how we get to 42.

Well exactly I think JB 1 team gets 5 TD's and a field goal late and the 2 team scores 1 TD.I don't think that it will be meant to run up the score but JB's offense will just score that much and the 2 team could possibly even score 2 Td's on this team.

Huntland is proud to be in the playoffs and we are looking forward to the game with Jo Burns. We understand they have a great team. The Huntland coaches and players have done a great job in getting in the playoffs. Critcism of the coaches and players is uncalled for.

How much coaching have you ThaKing done. None more than likely.

I am not going to argue with you about your coaches, but all I am saying is that I can tell you what play they are going to run before they run, but I guess if you are satisfied with mediocrity in Huntland then you have nothing to complain about.

ATTACK& DOMINATION keep doing what ur doing everything will fall in place,awsome job last night, 1 game to prepare for, focus and take care of business new opponent this week, hornets coming to the DUNGEON

Well, I dont know much about Huntland, but I DO know that they lost to Cascade on September 8th (week 3?) 34-0 .

Regardless of how good or bad anyone thinks Huntlands coaches are, the fact is, they are in the playoffs. With few exceptions, you have to be pretty "decent" to get there.

I say Jo Byrns wins this one....I dont know about "easy" though. I know playoff time brings out the best in teams.

Like someone said earlier, it all depends on preparation...and that is something that Jo Byrns has mastered for the past 10 games, and WILL do this week.

Good luck to both teams this week.

Practice hard Jo Byrns. You have made it to the "season of Bare Trees" once again . Like Coach said last year, you are now 0-0 . Take it one game at a time....but keep that Gold Ball in mind :thumb:

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

JB fans - It's time to bring the noise. We may only have 2 more home games this year. Get the word out and get creative. Co-op and TSC sell cowbells. Any auto parts store sells airhorns.

I hope to see East and Greenbriar folks this week. I know you have to drive by SHS on the way to JB, but we'd love to have ya'll.