ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent points, KB. And I concur with all of them. The only key I see for Coalfield this week is, SHOW UP. :thumb: I really think Jeffers compares favorably with B. Davis. Adam has been running against defenses stacked in the box, until Oneida's passing game started showing signs of life recently. You have to admit, Coalfield actually can throw, and keep defenses honest. Anyway the kid has been pretty reliable, much like Davis. If the other Indian "weapons" become a factor, the Tribe will be a bigger headache than Hampton expects. I've felt all along that this team just needs to generate a little momentum, and they would be on their way. Coalfield killed it early, and Midway/Harriman took the middle half away, but they have definitely started to gain confidence going into this one, even with the loss to York. I guess we'll see Friday, but I think its gonna be good! :huh:

:blink: Kaz

For an average of 6'0" 240. That is actually smaller than Yorks offensive line, and Oneida stood toe to toe with that team for three quarters. York won by 2 touchdowns, but two of their drive were short field drives caused by Indian turnovers. One drive was 12 yards and one was about 23 yards.

Loweman28, run some other comment.......self glorification is way over-rated today, but then you wouldn't know that, would you? :thumb:

Thanks KingB, I forgot about the "Sky Crane" down in Harriman. He is a big ole boy, ain't he? :rolleyes:

I'm hopin' the Indo's play so well that Roop and Williams never meet! Think it's doable tomorrow night, KingB?

Kazzo

Kaz, you don't seem to be to good at math, the averages don't add up. As far as size goes, the size of the HEART is what wins football games.

I averaged the monster at 320, not 350. Even I'm not gonna give him an extra 30 pounds just to make him "bigger". :rolleyes: I'm afraid he might start reading his press clippings and discover he swallows up the Sun! ;) Now are my averages right. You tell me, is the kid legitimately 350 lbs.? I just added a scale on my list of things to pack! B)

:thumb: Kazzo

I averaged the monster at 320, not 350. Even I'm not gonna give him an extra 30 pounds just to make him "bigger". ;) I'm afraid he might start reading his press clippings and discover he swallows up the Sun! :thumb: Now are my averages right. You tell me, is the kid legitimately 350 lbs.? I just added a scale on my list of things to pack! :rolleyes:

B) Kazzo

To be quite honest, he's bigger than 350. The Hight think was what stood out to me, More like 6-2. Don't really matter. Like I said ,its the size of the heart.

;) So he does block out the Sun.........horizontally! :thumb: I agree with the heart thing. Roop will be lined up over several of our young, but talented, puppies. I haven't seen this kid take a play off all year, so Roop's stamina better be good. I'm assuming the monster doesn't play both sides? If he does, I think we can tire him out a bit. B) Then again, if he is all that and a cup of tea, maybe not. By the way, one of the linemen that will be opposite of him at some point Friday goes by the name of "Freak". As in, freak of nature. The kid ain't slow, and he's packed in a lineman's body. (AND he's another one of them sophmores) Oh well, I'm sure all the boys look forward to meeting their counterparts on the other side. :rolleyes:

Kaz

tb, well thanks for reminding me. Here is some more advice pal, when you get shown the door most idiots with a brain keep right on going. Since you keep returning to the thread, I'm beginning to realize you just don't get it. :unsure:You would be a lot more valuable to us all if you would make like a banana ...........and SPLIT! :rolleyes:

kAZ

Almost packed for the big trip. Inventory:

Elephant Gun - you never know how big them Bulldogs will be. :P

Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Not for the game, hoping Ol' Betsy makes it! :thumb:

Autograph Book - Might want to meet the Legendary Adam Townsend, plan on put him down, if he will, on the page right after Mickey Mouse. Hey, I got the book at Disney World! :thumb:

Doggie Biscuits - Well, they are the Bulldogs, ain't they?

P.S. Feel free to help me out with my list!

Kaz

Okay kaz, I too am getting ready for tomorrow night:

1. all the insulated everything I own.......check! (look for the guy that looks like the michelin man)!

2. plenty of Charmin. (free tissue for the loooooonnnngggg ride home for the Indian fans). :(

3. plenty of money. (free tix for Indian fans to caome back next week to watch us play second round). :)

4. dancing boots. (bring yours too kaz, because when you hear our song O' Hampton across the speakers...........well, you just have to dance.)

Seriously though, have a great trip up. Be safe and good luck to both teams.

If you are worrying about when to get supper. Eat at the stadium, they have great burgers.