ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

is it at hampton or at harriman? I always thought unaka was overrated this year anyways, glad they lost

It's at Hampton. You won. Unaka Lost. Congratulations, Bulldogs.

Good Luck with the Blue Devils. They're very good.

The Coach, and everyone we approached at Harriman was very polite. And a Great group of folks to work with in the pressbox. Thanks to all.

And that Blue Devil Band . . . .TREMENDOUS!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Dogs <_< Great play by Jonathan Lyons to take the ball away from the Oneida defender on the interception. Hope the injured Oneida player is alright.

GREAT JOB DOGS, THATS WHAT NOT GIVING UP IS ALL ABOUT! THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT. ALSO WORK ON THAT KICKING GAME. THANKS TO ALL THE FANS AT HAMPTON FOR BRAVING THE COLD. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST!! I CANT SEE NOBODY STOPPIN YOU NOW!!

Those bulldogs played a pretty good game last night except for a few mistakes and a slow start they looked pretty good,I dont like to criticize but Whats up with j.c and that quick kick crap on 3rd. down I never have understood why he does that if you ask me that is just a waste of downs I think if i had a team in the playoffs i would make good use of every down.anyways good luck with harriman next week.does anyone have any info on the oneida player taken off the field in the ambulance?

Edited by cuda44069

How bout region 2? Cosby goes down big, Harriman wins big, Coalfield shuts them out...Hampton has a lot to prepare for.

If hampton makes it past harriman I'll be surprised. Despite the score I was not impressed with the bulldogs. Harrimans big man is quicker and more physical than Roop from hampton. Oneida played with the dogs for about 3 quarters I think the Oneida player was down when the ball was stripped from him. I think the offical on that sideline was terrible. He was inconsistent,another play similiar to the above and he blew it. He also missed an interference call right in front of him, his pal 35 yards away bailed him out. I do believe I saw an optometrist in the crowd maybe the ref should have gotten a quick check at halftime. I do,also, believe that you should never be in a situation where the ref can make a difference in the game.

The Tribe played well, the socre doesn't indicate the game. Turnovers killed us, the two fumbles looked like we were down but the officials get paid to make those calls, and they are trained. I wasn't happy with the Oneida fans chewing out the refs. Cheer on your team, get over the refs. The refs weren't average for eithher team, too many holding calls I think but it happens, Congrats Hampton you were the better team last night.

The Tribe played well, the socre doesn't indicate the game. Turnovers killed us, the two fumbles looked like we were down but the officials get paid to make those calls, and they are trained. I wasn't happy with the Oneida fans chewing out the refs. Cheer on your team, get over the refs. The refs weren't average for eithher team, too many holding calls I think but it happens, Congrats Hampton you were the better team last night.

ro i was on the one ref on oneidas sideline because he was terrible. the one everyone was making the "hot dog" comment about i left alone. I do agree the tribe got sloppy with the football and you can't make mistakes inside the 20. we played better than the score indicates. I think we kinda laid down in the 4th qtr. but woulda,shoulda coulda, you know how that goes. Hats off to the oneida sr's you helped get this program back in the playoffs I hope the underclassmen follow your lead.Same to the coaching staff you guys have done a heckuva job this year and I'm lookin forward to next year. I hope y'all will be here ;)

Congrats Bulldogs, keep workin hard and bring it home! You are going to have alot of support from the Eagle Nation in Cosby the rest of the way. Don't let any scores fool you Midway or any team in Region 2 for that matter is not 22 points better than us, and you can definately get by all of them. We had 7 turnovers in the first half or we possibly Win the game. I won't make many excuses though Midway deserved it they are a good ballteam we just didn't play our game offensively. Good luck from Cosby, you guys CAN do it and as pujo says GETERRRRRRDUNNNNN for region 1.