ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

Well its not even lunch yet and the tribe will be heading out before long. :thumb: lets hope this long bus ride down will help to get there minds ready for the biggest game of there lives. Id like to see some these skill players make some big plays. Its wat the playoffs are all about. Go and do it! :lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone coming to the game had better bundle up. Temperature in the 20's. Hampton's kind of weather. They love cold weather. Does Oneida use the pass a lot? If so cold weather could hinder it a little. If they have to run the ball all night, it might be a long night for them. No one has been able to run consistantly on Hampton all year.

Everyone coming to the game had better bundle up. Temperature in the 20's. Hampton's kind of weather. They love cold weather. Does Oneida use the pass a lot? If so cold weather could hinder it a little. If they have to run the ball all night, it might be a long night for them. No one has been able to run consistantly on Hampton all year.

I doubt the temp. will be much of a factor for either team. When its cold, you just adjust to it as you go. I wouldn't think its Hampton's "Weather" any more than its Oneida's. It's been real fun talking this week, you guys "up in the corner" are a pretty good bunch. :ph34r: I don't even feel too bothered by the extra tissue jokes. Adios, Gammerboros!

Kazzy

Kaz says the crystal ball is clearing up and the stars say.........

: Hampton finds some running room early behind Roop and gets the games first score. However, the Indians managed to stiffen in the Red Zone, and the Bulldogs only get a chip shot 3 points.

: Oneida puts the next points on the board, although I can't tell if it is in their first or second possession. Regardless, it puts the Indians up 7 - 3 after the extra point.

: Hampton 1 TO in first half/Oneida 1 TO in first half - neither lead to scores

: 7 - 3 after two quarters.

: Oneida puts another TD on the board in the third and again makes the PAT 14 - 3.

: Fourth Quarter begins with Hampton in Oneida Territory, and Jaynes gets loose for the TD. Extra Point is good 14 - 10.

: Oneida returns the favor with a big Kickoff return. Scores a short field TD with about 4:30 to go. Indians 21 - 10

: Hampton tries to get a quick score and is intercepted by Buttram of Oneida. The Indians try to burn clock, but punt the ball back to Hampton with just under 2:00 to go.

: With no realistic shot of catching the Tribe, Hampton is unable to get another score, as the Indians win it 21 - 10. :thumb:

:lol: Kaz :)

ps kaz and gut wrench gary climb into the hummer and set off to find old Betsy, a turbo charged 425 Chevolet Vega Station Wagon painted in Metalic Brown! :lol:

are you f'ing stupid? 1. Hampton doesnt kick field goals.

Lets be realistic, I see your "forecast" being the other way around. GO BULLDOGS, the better team will win, HAMPTON.

tb, well thanks for reminding me. Here is some more advice pal, when you get shown the door most idiots with a brain keep right on going. Since you keep returning to the thread, I'm beginning to realize you just don't get it. :unsure:You would be a lot more valuable to us all if you would make like a banana ...........and SPLIT! :D

kAZ

sorry i don't take advice from morons like yourself

tb, did you ask "daddy's permission" to the word moron? :huh: Sheesh....don't you lay the wood to me! I won't be able to face the world for weeks now! :o I mean.......moron........ it gonna leave such a gapping wound! Go Indians!

As for htownbullboy04, seeing how you have informed me that the Bulldogs don't kick field goals, I have removed H-town's field goal AND extra point. Final score:

21 - 6. :( And no, I'm not --------stupid! That language is gonna get you in touble with a moderator. :o

Game is underway........gotta go!

Kaz