midway @ Cosby

sumwill

Gut Wrench Gary will let SmokinJoe drive the Hummer into the rock quary if Cosby wins, Gut Wrench Gary will eat a full plate of Crow at midfield after the game and bow to all the muffins,and beg forgiveness. Is that a deal Gary.

Gut Wrench Gary says that he doesn't have to worry about eating Crow Pujo. Midway is much more physical, more speed, and all around better team than Cosby. You will see. Gut Wrench Gary doesn't let anyone drive the Hummer.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Midway play and I'm not very impressed. They are an above average ballteam with a very above average QB. I know Seth, we guarded each other in B-ball and he's a great athlete. I like him, but I make no friends on the gridiron. We, as a team, are very confident and know what we have to do to win. Good luck to hampton especially( you guys are a classs act) and the rest of region 1.

The Eagles will soar to new heights this Friday night and it will be the second time in as many weeks that the Green Wave have traveled to the Smokies and got beat! They are very good offensively, but they do have a problem defending the pass and the Eagles just happen to have one of the better QBs in the area. Also the running game is showing signs of life and could further complicate things for the Midway D. Any way this should be a very good game none-the-less with the Eagles Taking a 24-14 victory and heading to the Nest with a lot of confidence and looking for a rematch at home with the Hampton Bulldogs! :thumb:

GO EAGLES! :lol:

If you were to get a rematch with Hampton, it will be in Hampton. The higher seed stays at home.

Not to mention,they would have to go to Coalfield and win there. I think Cosby has saw Hampton for the last time this season. And for what its worth ,Hampton will have to win two very tough games to advance to the 3rd round. Chumps are gone,it going to be tough.

Midway is a very good team this year and this is suppose to be a rebuilding year for them. They will be in the ball game they are the team that I do not think to many teams out there wants to play because they are so dangerous. I have to take Midway in a close game. :D

Someone please explain to me how Midway is a good team. They beat Oakdale, which by the way is 0-10, 27-12. It was Oakdlaes closest game of the year. Sorry, but I ain't buying it. My opinion, keep rebuilding.

Someone please explain to me how Midway is a good team. They beat Oakdale, which by the way is 0-10, 27-12. It was Oakdlaes closest game of the year. Sorry, but I ain't buying it. My opinion, keep rebuilding.

Midway don't really have a quality win all season,there best win was against Watertown, who didn't even make the playoffs in region 4. As a matter of fact, no region 2 team has a quality win outside of their region, then again ,neither does region 1. Hampton should have beat Johnson Co, and I guess that is the closest thing to a quality win by either region.

Midway don't really have a quality win all season,there best win was against Watertown, who didn't even make the playoffs in region 4. As a matter of fact, no region 2 team has a quality win outside of their region, then again ,neither does region 1. Hampton should have beat Johnson Co, and I guess that is the closest thing to a quality win by either region.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Watertown could win the region in Region 1. Gut Wrench Gary says he wouldn't be surprised if Region 2 wipes out Region 1 this week. Oneida will probably have the toughest time winning.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

Guest Shocker0

Ok...and now explain to me how Cosby is better? Temple only beat Oakdale by 41, and they beat South pitt by 33, so does that mean that S. Pitt would beat oakdale by 8????