Stratford @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man calm down, when i said about thugs was referring to Sam on the radip, i never called yall thugs. That one guy,allstar said that, i went by what Sam said and the 10 personnal fouls in 1 game. Thats alot. Well this game is gonna be good. Also about the black school thing. H-E-L-L-O, wake up and smell the coffee Springfield is also predominantly black school, we have white players, but this doesnt need to be a racist kind of thing. I never seen Stratford play except back when they beat us, they were some athletes, but were alot better than that time though so im not basing this weeks game on that. We can all stop the name calling and act like adults that we are(atleast most of us on here are adults or are in high school and you can act your age, cause your almost adults) On the field, this friday, will be a bunch of athletes. Whoever has the best team and clicks the best wins. I pulling for Springfield. You saying i didnt have God in me, you need to stop judging someone cause i wasnt talking about yall i was just saying what Sam said, and yes God is in me.

man who doesnt get 10 or more penalties called against them when playing hillsboro? its just something to have to roll through ..no one else is going to do anything about it you gotta fend for yourself. PC perfect example at SC

the refs blasted them with penalties and how many did SC get (2) ..umm who won that game?

sometimes you have to act out ..when you feel you are being wronged ..if someone is holding you and the ref lets it slide ..then do something about it .. if they are holding thats cheap ..get cheaper ..its not a fair game anymore, ive seen it to many times to say its fair ..do what you have to do to win ... and as you move on to the next levels its only going to get cheaper ..so prepare yourself now ..learn how to prevail over these unfortunate but real obstacles such as the zebra empire and "snotty" programs ...and with all this incoherent ramblings being said ..

Stratford wins this one. 5 4a sweep!!!!

man who doesnt get 10 or more penalties called against them when playing hillsboro? its just something to have to roll through ..no one else is going to do anything about it you gotta fend for yourself. PC perfect example at SC

the refs blasted them with penalties and how many did SC get (2) ..umm who won that game?

sometimes you have to act out ..when you feel you are being wronged ..if someone is holding you and the ref lets it slide ..then do something about it .. if they are holding thats cheap ..get cheaper ..its not a fair game anymore, ive seen it to many times to say its fair ..do what you have to do to win ... and as you move on to the next levels its only going to get cheaper ..so prepare yourself now ..learn how to prevail over these unfortunate but real obstacles such as the zebra empire and "snotty" programs ...and with all this incoherent ramblings being said ..

:huh::thumb::lol:

You owe me 30 seconds of my life back for reading that crap. I guess everybody is out to get you and Maplewood Boski. Keep using that as a crutch for failure. Hillsboro beat you. Deal with it.Your defense played well. Your offense was lackluster and predictable. If anything your defense should be mad that your offense got nothing done all night against Hillboro. You are still in the playoffs. Like they say in boxing; if you want to beat the champ you better knock him out because you will not win if it goes to a decision. But please don't make excuses like everyone is out to get you if you lose because that one is played out. Zebra empire? What a joke. Also, there will be no sweep. The split will happen.

You owe me 30 seconds of my life back for reading that crap. I guess everybody is out to get you and Maplewood Boski. Keep using that as a crutch for failure. Hillsboro beat you. Deal with it.Your defense played well. Your offense was lackluster and predictable. If anything your defense should be mad that your offense got nothing done all night against Hillboro. You are still in the playoffs. Like they say in boxing; if you want to beat the champ you better knock him out because you will not win if it goes to a decision. But please don't make excuses like everyone is out to get you if you lose because that one is played out. Zebra empire? What a joke. Also, there will be no sweep. The split will happen.

no bigchief those were the most honest 30 sec you've read all day...you got it wrong ...no body is after me ...and if they are im not hard to find.. there were 2 parts to this post ... stratford got a ton of penalties vs hillsboro who doesnt? ... i was looking at PC how they just played through the refs and still beat station camp ...beat them thats what maplewood has to do with hillsboro.... the OCt 13 game is history ..im looking foward to maplewood playing hillsboro again ..trust me maplewood will not make those same mistakes again ..maplewood was a few dropped passes from winning that game refs or not wide open field and dropped passes ..when you look back at the game ..you see things that you missed at first ..and maplewood did a few things that should not happen again ..thats right ...and #5 says he in good shape good

if maplewood puts a hat on this guy every play ..thats right hit him if he touches the ball or not hit him ...you did say knock the champ out? well you didnt say how .. hillsboro talked so much smack last year about how maplewood was a one man team ..tables turn fast dont they .... stratford is in the same boat dont worry about the refs dont worry about the calls ..do what you have to do to win .. simple

"zebra empire" well not that many ..you know its real .. a honest man can admit to that .. ive seen it to many times to say its not there ..from pee wee to pros you will get some bad ones not saying all are bad but like you guys judge stratford because a few act out its fair to judge the refs because a few bads ones right?... ive been around "football" for over 16 years... its there ive seen it.. even been on receiving end myself ..so you cant tell me otherwise ..

you will not win if it goes to a decision - so true.

Stratford has been mostly black for 20 years. That has nothing to do with it. Only lately have they been referred to as undisciplined and thugs. Johnson brought that attitude and lack of control, class, and sportsmanship and Smith is trying to change it but ain't there yet.

You never heard that mess with Pigue, Leach, Spears, or Campbell. They coached mostly black teams that played the game the right way.

And there are many white teams that are undisciplined, dirty, and thuggish too. I won't lower myself to name any here.

I'm pretty sure the coaches you named had players that were undisciplined at one time or another. It is about how do you handle these types of players. Sorry to burst your bubble, whenever you have a black player being unruly, they are labelled; like it or not. And in most cases they look at where the person comes from(school they attend,neighborhood, etc..). If you say this does not happen then you are living in another world. By the way, do you see the white teams with undisciplined, dirty, and thuggish players being called that in the paper or on the radio? I haven't. But, I have read a lot of articles about teams such as Stratford. I'm not saying the game is about race. It should not be. But look at the stereotypes attached with the word thugs.

If Stratford comes to play football, they can win this game. No room for foolishness and 'thuggish' behavior to have a chance.

Why does it have to be like this? Are they acting like thugs because they are predominantly black?

I'm not for political correctness. Its not about race, I see it at other places too.

But the shoe fits here. They are what they are. Just because they are predominantly black does not mean they should not be labeled if they have earned it. The negative actions of a few always stands out, like it or not.

The shoe does not fit here. There are more than two or three players on Stratford's team. They have not earned that label. And the actions of blacks, always stand out too. Be real here. I see unruly behavior in other places too, but I don't see the newspaper or radio talking about these places. Instead of being thugs, why can't they be a team of athletes with discipline issues . I am through talking about this issue. No one is being real here.

You scored 9 against Clarksville and I promise you that Stratford is better than Clarksville :blink:

The field was terrible. Clarksville girls soccer had been playing there all week, it rained for two straight days. This was the first time I have ever seen standing water on a football field. From one 40 yard line to the other was a pond. It is a miracle that each team even scored a touchdown. Everyone will see what Springfield is all about this Friday.

Edited by DWADE03