Morristown East & West

splainshornets

:)-->

QUOTE(Nizzi B @ Oct 31 2006 - 08:48 PM) 826222509[/snapback]

the tide may be tunrin, but i garuntee it doesnt turn before this year is over. MARK THAT WORD. and after this year there is nothing i can do about it. it will be put in the hands of next years seniors

:thumb: Try to pass english before you graduate. MARK THAT!!!!!! I did not say it would turn this year meaning east would beat west in the playoffs. I meant that the talent level at east is comparable to west and with a new coach in place, it is turning.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt, yes!!!!!!! They would have played. They could care less about what conditions a cane team plays in but we are supposed to cater to them? Woods should be upset with the county,voters,BOE,etc. before he is upset with east. It is real simple Don. Late october,rain and a field that gets too much play=MUDHOLE. Blame god for the rain before you blame east for playing it's games as scheduled. This is tackle football, it gets played unless there is lightning or a tornado.

Cane-head, After reading all your post I have come to the conclussion that.......

plain and simple......you are a freakin jerk! I have many East friends and thank God they all don't act like you. The smartest thing you have come close to saying is..."we are supposed to cater to them (Trojans)" Yes, you should! When you get a program like Coach Woods (The Legend of Morristown Football) has developed, we'll cater to you. But for now young man...Show respect to a real program!

Good luck to East in the playoffs, the West-side is pulling for you. :thumb:

Cane-head, After reading all your post I have come to the conclussion that.......

plain and simple......you are a freakin jerk! I have many East friends and thank God they all don't act like you. The smartest thing you have come close to saying is..."we are supposed to cater to them (Trojans)" Yes, you should! When you get a program like Coach Woods (The Legend of Morristown Football) has developed, we'll cater to you. But for now young man...Show respect to a real program!

Good luck to East in the playoffs, the West-side is pulling for you. :thumb:

:)

Bet you wouldn't stand up to him and say that.

Bet I would. Do you think I am scared or something? Stop talking trash for gods sake. I am sorry I don't bow down to west high and stop saying things you don't like nor I am not going to cower from a HS senior whom can't spell. Give me a break.

I will say this. West has a freshman that I think will set records when he is done playing. Chad Brooks is a really talented runner and if he works hard in the offseason(adds lbs), could make an impact next year. He is the kind of player you gameplan to stop and he still can beat you.

All of this is so funny!!! If any team wants game film on another team it is out there. I would suspect East watches game film every week for their upcoming opponent, but I doubt the opponent sends it to them as an aminity!! So where does the film come from?

As for the citizen tribune reporting east - west equally, I am still trying to get up from laughing. The week after the E/W game this year I was in several neigboring counties and more than one person commented that when they opened the sports section on Sunday they acually thought East had won, at first glance. The pictorial page had 12 pics, 10 being of East! WOW, now that's equal press time!

Let's keep the jokes going guys!

99% of game film is sent by the team your playing its just a common courtesy if u dont know any more about it than this dont respond and without a couple of mistakes u know what east woulda won ive asked this question before and have never gotten a response who in the first 3 rounds oof the playoffs would west least like to play

Look ya'll as I've said before my son plays for West so I'm a Trojan fan, I graduated from East so I'm a Cane fan, but all of this petty bickering is making me embarassed to says I'm from Morristown. Trying to support your team by disrespecting the other team is childish and in IMO shows you have a fear of the other team. Grow up.