Crockett fans inform me on the condition!

crockett78

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for getting a little off topic, but I couldn't help but notice this line in the response above. "Good luck to the Cavs as well as the Chargers,,,,,but ESPECIALLY,,,GO TROJANS,,lets get it done the week"

What about the red headed step child of the region? As backinthaoc likes to call them..."the poor sports, the poorly coached, the undisciplined, the underachievers, the ones who will be getting ready to play basketball after their game with OCC"...you know the Haywood Tomcats. Do you not want Haywood to win for Region 7-3A, or are you cheering for Sheffield?

I do hope that the Crockett players who were injured will be okay, and good luck to ALL (excuse me for shouting) of the Region 7-3A teams this Friday. I'll be happy to see any one of them bring home the "gold ball".

I dont think he purposely left Haywood out from his post..all of us know the Vast improvement they have made they last 4 weeks and have put the first part of season behind them..Major reason its a new season now for All teams==All are 0-0 now and playing to advance.. I for one Believe All Reion 7-AAA WILL ADVANCE, BUT BETTER BE READY TO PLAY.. Prayers for Perry of Cavs,Taylor of DHS,and all injured players to recover to play their best so all teams will be at their best for playoffs to REPRESENT OUR Region as we all have during the regular season...After all we are now One== Region -7AAA rooting for one of our own to bring home the Gold Ball To West Tennessee! Congrats to each team from West Tennessee for making playoffs==GO GET "Em" All Classifactions Region 6-7 teams ..GO TROJANS !! :P

Out for 2 weeks according to some of the players. I hope everyone with injuries is well soon! And especially Jarvis.

:lol: sounds like it isnt too bad then if its only 2 weeks but is a bad time to miss two weeks. the rumer i heard was a mcl tear and a partial acl, but if he is going to be back in 2 weeks that rumer wasnt true

[

Edited by trojanfan56

all I can say is Good luck to Perry. I hope he can play and help his team get there....

Sorry but Haywood has already be SHUT OUT by Sheffield this season. And this Seffield team is just flat out better then Haywood, Although haywood has the best defense in this region, AND sorry to other teams but they do,,,Their offense is terrible, and although I do believe its possible for the Tomcats to win and HOPE they do..I think it is the easiest pick to make other the CCHS and Frayser......Go Tomcats,,,,but I dont see it,,,,,,,,and Go Trojans,,,Lets just get a Gold ball on this side of this riber,,,,,People dont notice but it hasnt been a just a losing effort in the finals for THE WEST,, Its been a DOMINANTING prefomance by the east so

all I can say is Good luck to Perry. I hope he can play and help his team get there....

Sorry but Haywood has already be SHUT OUT by Sheffield this season. And this Seffield team is just flat out better then Haywood, Although haywood has the best defense in this region, AND sorry to other teams but they do,,,Their offense is terrible, and although I do believe its possible for the Tomcats to win and HOPE they do..I think it is the easiest pick to make other the CCHS and Frayser......Go Tomcats,,,,but I dont see it,,,,,,,,and Go Trojans,,,Lets just get a Gold ball on this side of this riber,,,,,People dont notice but it hasnt been a just a losing effort in the finals for THE WEST,, Its been a DOMINANTING prefomance by the east so

Sorry to bust your bubble but Covington has the best defense in the region especially stopping the run. And if you take away the three deep passes they gave up to crockett for td's then your not looking at crockett as the undefeated champs. And since your a trojan fan u had to see what covington defense did to dyersburg a total of sixty yards rushing. Not a covington fan or nothing but what i have seen covington has done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot in both games against dyersburg and crockett. Especially Dyersburg game they intercepted a ball at the thirty of covington and get caught at the four and didnt gain another yard (lost yards) to go along with the other six turnovers. And if haywood is so good defensively I know a couple times one being against the chargers they gave up close to three hundred yards of offense on the ground!!! But as a trojan fan I guess you are pulling for the tomcats after the past dealing with shefield just remember revenge is sweet but also be careful for what you ask for!!!!!!

Sorry to bust your bubble but Covington has the best defense in the region especially stopping the run. And if you take away the three deep passes they gave up to crockett for td's then your not looking at crockett as the undefeated champs. And since your a trojan fan u had to see what covington defense did to dyersburg a total of sixty yards rushing. Not a covington fan or nothing but what i have seen covington has done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot in both games against dyersburg and crockett. Especially Dyersburg game they intercepted a ball at the thirty of covington and get caught at the four and didnt gain another yard (lost yards) to go along with the other six turnovers. And if haywood is so good defensively I know a couple times one being against the chargers they gave up close to three hundred yards of offense on the ground!!! But as a trojan fan I guess you are pulling for the tomcats after the past dealing with shefield just remember revenge is sweet but also be careful for what you ask for!!!!!!

after reading post sumitted by trojansfans_04 i do believe he is realy a crockett fan acting to be a trojan fan. and that is ok if he supports crockett it is his wright he should just change his screen name. I would agree with you covington ha sa great d-fence along with ripley if i was going to rate the d-fence in the region i would do so as

1 covington (pass coverage is weekness)

2ripley ( when healthy)

3dyersburg ( 1rst string only alowed12 points after crockett posted 28)

4crockett (solid enough to suppliment the offence)

5haywood

but that is the way i saw it this season. ANY WORD ON JARVIS

Usually i don't like to bash ppl but i must "school" you.........um yes Covington has a good defense but you take away three tds and what do you have a 14-6 victory still in favor of crockett!!!who is to say that they have the "best" defense in the region (see chart below :lol: )as for dyersburg........they were without two star stud offensive liinemen........IF they had those im sure ole caldwell would have had a field day against covington. Im sure dyersburg doesnt give a rats about last year..........different team, different group of seniors, you get the point..........as for haywood they no doubt have the best defensive player in the region and possibly in west tenn...........haywoods defense pounded crocketts offense like no one has this year and thus resulted in a low score of only 13 points(haywood has my respect)..........you should go post this somewhere else my friend can you not read? this post was for information of a key cavalier player's injury status and you have totally disrespected dyersburg, haywood, crockett, and most importantly a young man who has done nothing but deserved respect. All and all a totally disrespectful move on ur part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defenses by the Numbers

Crockett County 8.6ppg

Covington 10.0ppg

Haywood 15.0ppg

Ripley 16.0ppg

Obion 18.6ppg

Dyersburg 19.0ppg

Dyer County 25.2ppg

Edited by crockett78

after reading post sumitted by trojansfans_04 i do believe he is realy a crockett fan acting to be a trojan fan. and that is ok if he supports crockett it is his wright he should just change his screen name. I would agree with you covington ha sa great d-fence along with ripley if i was going to rate the d-fence in the region i would do so as

1 covington (pass coverage is weekness)

2ripley ( when healthy)

3dyersburg ( 1rst string only alowed12 points after crockett posted 28)

4crockett (solid enough to suppliment the offence)

5haywood

but that is the way i saw it this season. ANY WORD ON JARVIS

Defenses by the Numbers

Crockett County 8.6ppg

Covington 10.0ppg

Haywood 15.0ppg

Ripley 16.0ppg

Obion 18.6ppg

Dyersburg 19.0ppg

Dyer County 25.2ppg

Crocketts first string has only allowed two scores against dyersburg and milan..........dyercounty was our season high and thats because they scored on the third string.......just a little more than "supplementing" as you say...........you are a very respectful person however keeping the perry topic priority :lol:

Edited by crockett78