PLAYOFFS 5-2a vs 6-2a

playintowin

How do you figure?...Camden held Lewis co to 98 total yards last week , was able to move the ball with relative ease against them between the 20's and I think it would have been even easier on a dry field....not that Lewis co doesn't have a great D because they do, but it would be a mistake to underestimate Camden's scoring ability and one of the best but most underestimated defenses in the state. Remember Camden played DCA in the first round last year and won when DCA was more talented and Camden was less.

Relative ease? Rushing (Tennessean) Camden 37-155

Lewis 37-106

Don't see ease in either. Easier on dry? Wouldn't both be playing on dry...don't you think it would effect both teams.....no way to predict the outcome either way.

It was a great game.....6-0 camden period.

As far as great O......you received the ball on the 3 or 2 yd line and couldn't get in

and the other field goal....same story ....you were there but couldn't get it in.

Lets leave the game as it was.....good hard hitting in lousy weather and the better team that night came out with a win..but don't put LCHS down...the were up to the task. Neither team showed any domination of the other...pretty much a stand off.

ON TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy comment. Get the "upset" out of your head. CPA is going to win they are atleast top 5 in 2-A. Trust me Lewis Co. isn't that good and Fairview isn't that bad to be talking like that.

Lewis Co. 28

Fariview 21

CPA 51

Waverly 10

Camden 35

DCA 7

Goodpasture 63

Adamsville 7

I think those are probably the most level headed picks I've seen yet. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how all the games turn out.

Heres the line up............. how do they shake up and why? 1st 2nd and 3rd rounds

DCA at Camden

Fairview at Lewis

Waverly at CPA

Adamsville at Goodpasture

we all know that Camden, CPA and Goodpasture are going to win.... so lets talk about the only game that really matters and it dont matter all that much... Fairview vs Lewis having see them both play i really think fairview is 14 pt better than Lewis Co sure LC has a great D lead by that # 17 but i just dont see them scoring to many points.... like said it really does not matter it will be CPA and Goodpasture in Round 3..... not being smart or anything but what do u think when one team is red shirting kids and the other has a coaching staff form the NFL

Camden 49 - DCA 14

Waverly 32 - CPA 30

Lewis Co. 45 - Fairview 21

Goodpasture 62 - Adamsville 13

-------------------------------------

Camden 38 - Waverly 28

Goodpasture 45 - Lewis Co. 10

-------------------------------------

Goodpasture 30 - Camden 28

Goodpasture hung 35 on CPA yet Waverly will score 32. Not gonna happen unless CPA is way ahead and playing 2nd teams.

Goodpasture hung 35 on CPA yet Waverly will score 32. Not gonna happen unless CPA is way ahead and playing 2nd teams.

I agree. Waverly is not going to score 32 on CPA.Waverly's hopes will lie in a close low scoring affair. It will take some turnovers to do that too, I think. It's still not going to be a blowout. I call a blowout in football +30.

we all know that Camden, CPA and Goodpasture are going to win.... so lets talk about the only game that really matters and it dont matter all that much... Fairview vs Lewis having see them both play i really think fairview is 14 pt better than Lewis Co sure LC has a great D lead by that # 17 but i just dont see them scoring to many points.... like said it really does not matter it will be CPA and Goodpasture in Round 3..... not being smart or anything but what do u think when one team is red shirting kids and the other has a coaching staff form the NFL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :thumb:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :huh:

ALmost like.....YUPPIES vs. HILLBILLIES......LOL