Trinity @ Bruceton

gatorfan4life

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ReitzFan, stick around we will get to your team then you can post on basketball. But we will probably whip ur team there too. And don't mention Baseball we hold the State Title on that. So I guess what I'm saying is shut up til we whoop ya'll then disappear. :thumb:

Be nice Butchie...I didn't know that district played basketball...Send them to Humboldt,Lake Co,Union City,or Halls..oh well..we'll get to that on the basketball posts

I was at the game when TCA and Bruceton played in Jackson. If my memory serves me correctly... Trinity had 2 touchdowns for sure come back if not 3 on penalties away from the play. I feel as if the weather really affected those guys in Somerville. Bruceton always provides a great football atmosphere, so it should be a good in Hollow Rock. They say its hard to beat a good time twice, but the way TCA handled them in the first game, I see no reason why it wont be any different this time.

TCA - 28

Bruceton - 12

mrcballer..It seems like your memory isn't serving you as it should...I saw in another post you said Trintity beat Lake Co pretty handily in a pre-season game..I believe Springer scored about the first two times he touched the ball and Lake Co won about 3-1 or 4-1!....Go Bruceton

mrcballer..It seems like your memory isn't serving you as it should...I saw in another post you said Trintity beat Lake Co pretty handily in a pre-season game..I believe Springer scored about the first two times he touched the ball and Lake Co won about 3-1 or 4-1!....Go Bruceton

Well maybe Bruceton is overrated at being second? :huh: Or is Trinity remembering a bad night for bruceton? It's tough to beat somone twice. :blink:

But Trinity is about ta find out huh? :thumb:

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Bigster, I was wondering why I (well actually nobody I knew) had heard of this scrimmage TCA fans had spoken about ! I really hope Bruceton and Lake County do well this Friday night! Thanks for your support and I am glad to see your frown is gone! The Falcons will play hard for the supportive fans.

TIGER PRIDE

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Bigster, I was wondering why I (well actually nobody I knew) had heard of this scrimmage TCA fans had spoken about ! I really hope Bruceton and Lake County do well this Friday night! Thanks for your support and I am glad to see your frown is gone! The Falcons will play hard for the supportive fans.

TIGER PRIDE

:huh: Get on him, and stay on him. After Lake County beats fayette Academy we won't be able to speak to him without taking a number. :thumb: