Clarksville@Maplewood

Golfendude

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey one mans garbage is a poser bums treasure ..and looking at the way you follow me around these message boards you should be sitting on a fortune, i wish i could lead you to greatness but i cant, your brain is to small to teach you everything you need to know.. im giving you a full refund ..and i hope you school does better next year ...

boski .. Now listen little one. U want me to get Coacht on you for be a little baby boy. Oh yeah boski now if by some reason your little kitties do not get it done. U come back here and tell us what happened. Now u be a good little boskiboy kk.

boski .. Now listen little one. U want me to get Coacht on you for be a little baby boy. Oh yeah boski now if by some reason your little kitties do not get it done. U come back here and tell us what happened. Now u be a good little boskiboy kk.

yes maam!! get coach t? ..im pretty sure he has seen this post. nothing wrong its football related and on topic ..have a nice day and enjoy your trip and beat down ..its on the house!!

Anyone interested, this game will be carried on Clarksville's 1400 WJZM, and you can listen online at www.wjzm.com.

Pre-game at 6:30, kickoff at 7:00.

good luck both to teams play hard be safe and have fun ..see you at the game bring a blanket ...and some tissue clarksville fans the beatdown is on!!

5a all the way!!

Panther Pride!!

c/o 95!!

Thats Right!!

good luck both to teams play hard be safe and have fun ..see you at the game bring a blanket ...and some tissue clarksville fans the beatdown is on!!

5a all the way!!

Panther Pride!!

c/o 95!!

Thats Right!!

Ok boski my bad u ok. That little ugly kitty got to me lol. Same here lets have good save game, and hope u guys need the tissue.. Later boski on my way out for the beat down :thumb:

yes maam!! get coach t? ..im pretty sure he has seen this post. nothing wrong its football related and on topic ..have a nice day and enjoy your trip and beat down ..its on the house!!

So much going through my mind.. so little to time to type. Let me just say, hahahahahahah!!!!! Let's see how long it takes boski to come on and make excuses, or maybe he'll just stay away forever. Either way I will laugh!!!!

So much going through my mind.. so little to time to type. Let me just say, hahahahahahah!!!!! Let's see how long it takes boski to come on and make excuses, or maybe he'll just stay away forever. Either way I will laugh!!!!

Stay away? please!!! ... im right here baby!!! laugh ..go ahead laugh yourself to death ..im still proud of my panthers!! where is your team??

clarksville played a good game ..for the "most" part ..

maplewood's play calling was its major down fall in the end.

now you know the refs also had a hand in this,

on many clarksville 4th down plays after the punts ...they took the ball back at least 3 times from maplewood ..and my friend its hard to score when you dont have the ball ..

#1 if the punter gets a high snap ..and brings the ball down and runs ...he can be hit right? he could just as well ran for first down himself , but he stops and kick after he runs the ball a few yards ..he is fair game ..refs drops flag roughing the kicker ..that was wrong he should not have ran the ball even a few yards . clarkville gets the ball back

defensive player cant read his mind, as if he knows that the punter is going to kick or keep running, what would you do? hit him!!

#2 maplewood player dives and lands at the feet of the punter ..no contact just lands close to the punter ref drops flag ..running into punter ..clarksville gets ball back

#3 clarksville punts ..maplewood picks up ball and gets nice return ...flag on the feild about where the player catches the ball ..the call was never explained clarksville gets the ball back

#4 t holt runs to the right and is hit by a group of clarksville players ..t holt breaks free and runs back to the left maplewood players pick up block ..one clarksville player is knocked off his feet - legal block ..t holt runs for a TD its called

back ..unsportsman like conduct ..on maplewood he was blocked to hard, what in the world was that? bogus call

#5 clarksville gets a nice return on the kick off after maplewood tied the game 24 - 24 .. one ref who has his back turned to the maplewood team looking at clarksville team is waiting for the clock to start, tosses his flag in the air calls a flag on maplewood ..he cant even say who the flag was on ..they were just standing there waiting ..the refs walked clarksville to the 5 yd line and thus you have the final score ..

those are things i saw ..and anyone at the game will tell you the same ..why would the PA announcer ..tell the fans to leave the refs alone, the refs made a lot of bad calls and they know it ..when you have a whole side about about to have ref soup ..there is a problem ..a serious problem ..anyone who recorded that game should send the tape in to TSSAA ive seen bad ref jobs but this by far was the worst!

i have nothing against clarksville they were a good team they made plays and moved the ball ..but they should not have won the way they did. maplewood had many of thier opportunities taken away from them ..and the ones they had they wasted them with bad play calling ... maplewood was far better than the way they were forced to play.

im still proud of maplewood and they will be back

im not going any where eddie asskeller .. if it makes feel better ill laugh with you.

matter of fact ive been laughing at you all season.

Panther Pride!!!

c/o 95!!

Thats Right!!

Edited by boski

Stay away? please!!! ... im right here baby!!! laugh ..go ahead laugh yourself to death ..im still proud of my panthers!! where is your team??

clarksville played a good game ..for the "most" part ..

maplewood's play calling was its major down fall in the end.

now you know the refs also had a hand in this,

on many clarksville 4th down plays after the punts ...they took the ball back at least 3 times from maplewood ..and my friend its hard to score when you dont have the ball ..

#1 if the punter gets a high snap ..and brings the ball down and runs ...he can be hit right? he could just as well ran for first down himself , but he stops and kick after he runs the ball a few yards ..he is fair game ..refs drops flag roughing the kicker ..that was wrong he should not have ran the ball even a few yards . clarkville gets the ball back

defensive player cant read his mind, as if he knows that the punter is going to kick or keep running, what would you do? hit him!!

#2 maplewood player dives and lands at the feet of the punter ..no contact just lands close to the punter ref drops flag ..running into punter ..clarksville gets ball back

#3 clarksville punts ..maplewood picks up ball and gets nice return ...flag on the feild about where the player catches the ball ..the call was never explained clarksville gets the ball back

#4 t holt runs to the right and is hit by a group of clarksville players ..t holt breaks free and runs back to the left maplewood players pick up block ..one clarksville player is knocked off his feet - legal block ..t holt runs for a TD its called

back ..unsportsman like conduct ..on maplewood he was blocked to hard, what in the world was that? bogus call

#5 clarksville gets a nice return on the kick off after maplewood tied the game 24 - 24 .. one ref who has his back turned to the maplewood team looking at clarksville team is waiting for the clock to start, tosses his flag in the air calls a flag on maplewood ..he cant even say who the flag was on ..they were just standing there waiting ..the refs walked clarksville to the 5 yd line and thus you have the final score ..

those are things i saw ..and anyone at the game will tell you the same ..why would the PA announcer ..tell the fans to leave the refs alone, the refs made a lot of bad calls and they know it ..when you have a whole side about about to have ref soup ..there is a problem ..a serious problem ..anyone who recorded that game should send the tape in to TSSAA ive seen bad ref jobs but this by far was the worst!

i have nothing against clarksville they were a good team they made plays and moved the ball ..but they should not have won the way they did. maplewood had many of thier opportunities taken away from them ..and the ones they had they wasted them with bad play calling ... maplewood was far better than the way they were forced to play.

im still proud of maplewood and they will be back

im not going any where eddie asskeller .. if it makes feel better ill laugh with you.

matter of fact ive been laughing at you all season.

Panther Pride!!!

c/o 95!!

Thats Right!!

I'll miss your postings throughout the winter boski. I found them all entertaining and loved how everyone got so bent out of shape at them :thumb: