Division I Championships

IBEXPercussion

Finalist bands were,

Adamsville, Wayne County, Harriman, Rockwood, Forest, McKenzie, Fayette Academy, Ezell Harding Christian Academy, Hunington, and Cascade.

This is what I can remember (not 100% on all placings)

1) Adamsville

2) Forest

3) Wayne County

4) Hunington

5) Rockwood

6) Ezell Harding Christian Academy?

7) Cascade

8) McKenzie

9) Harriman

10) Fayette Academy

Edited by IBEXPercussion

Finalist bands were,

Adamsville, Wayne County, Harriman, Rockwood, Forest, McKenzie, Fayette Academy, Ezell Harding Christian Academy, Hunington, and Cascade.

This is what I can remember (not 100% on all placings)

1) Adamsville

2) Forest

3) Wayne County

4) Hunington

5) Rockwood

6) Fayette Acedmy?

7) Ezell Harding Christian Academy?

8) McKenzie

9) Harriman

10) Cascade?

Cascade made 7th! 2nd year marching, 1st year competing!Way to go! Good job!

Congratulations! Forrest 2nd place! Good Job!

Cascade made 7th! 2nd year marching, 1st year competing!Way to go! Good job!

Congratulations! Forrest 2nd place! Good Job!

Congrats to you at Cascade for making Finals at State in just your second year of marching! Way to Go! I am a Forrest parent and we were certainly thrilled with our 2nd also. Looks like your program is on its way, I could not believe the size of your band...again great job!

As a former band member and current parent of a band member, I want to thank Riverdale for the hospitality they showed during the Division I Championships.

I watched the entire day from 9:30am till after the finals. There were a lot of wonderful bands. Each band that performed was entertaining to watch. I am glad I got to be there and experience the moment.

The top ten bands were awesome. The awards ceremony was fantastic. I haven’t seen one since I was in high school many years ago.

I have a child in the Cascade band, and I want to thank our band director for bringing the band together and teaching them how to work as a team.

Special thanks to everyone involved at the Division I Championship.

See you next year.

I loved the day, and thought it was fantastic. A few groups I was surprised at were that both Fayette and Harriman were as low as they were in finals (not to take anything away from the other groups). Also, some of the groups that were nnot in finals such as Halls, West Carroll, and Oliver Springs. I thought all these groups had good shows, and very entertaining (once again, nothing against the other groups).

I was excited about the quality of shows, and my nephew enjoyed watching the drumlines, as he is a former drummer. He thought that the best drumlines he saw were Adamsville (no doubt), Halls, West Carroll, Oliver Springs, and Wayne County, and wanted me to add this.

I look forward to next years show, and best of luck to all bands in 2007.