More useless trivia...

randy3116

Congrats to all teams that are in the chase for a championship this year. Here are the 25 most successful teams since 1999 in east and northeast TN (regular season only).

1. 73 wins 7 losses (.913) - Dobyns-Bennett (5A-1) and Maryville (4A-3)

3. 69 wins 11 losses (.863) - Morristown West (4A-2)

4. 65 wins 15 losses (.813) - Cloudland (1A-1), Knox Central (4A-3), and Oak Ridge (5A-2)

7. 64 wins 16 losses (.800) - Tennessee High (4A-1)

8. 63 wins 17 losses (.800) - Austin-East (3A-2)

9. 62 wins 18 losses (.775) - Knox Catholic (3A-2) and Fulton (3A-2)

11. 61 wins 19 losses (.763) - Gatlingburg-Pittman (2A-1) and Seymour (3A-1)

13. 60 wins 20 losses (.750) - Alcoa (2A-2)

14. 55 wins 25 losses (.688) - South Greene (2A-1)

15. 53 wins 27 losses (.663) - Sevier County (5A-1)

16. 49 wins 31 losses (.613) - Anderson County (3A-2) and Hampton (1A-1)

18. 48 wins 32 losses (.600) - Elizabethton (4A-1), Greeneville (4A-2), Farragut (5A-2), and Sullivan North (4A-1)

22. 47 wins 33 losses (.588) - Happy Valley (2A-1)

23. 45 wins 35 losses (.563) - Powell (4A-3) and Webb (II-AA)

25. 44 wins 36 losses (.550) - Cherokee (4A-2) and Daniel Boone (4A-2)

Do you have Morristown East's record for the same period? Or tell me where you went to compile the W/L records.

Just wondering.

Not sure where he got these stats but this site is great to check out any TN teams records over the last few years. Some (Maryville, Riverdale, ) actually are complete year-to-year records since the schools beginnings. It includes the playoffs and some school/team history:

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/index.html

Not sure where he got these stats but this site is great to check out any TN teams records over the last few years. Some (Maryville, Riverdale, ) actually are complete year-to-year records since the schools beginnings. It includes the playoffs and some school/team history:

Thanks!! I appreciate the information.

Do you have Morristown East's record for the same period? Or tell me where you went to compile the W/L records.

Just wondering.

Mo-East thru this season has a cumulative regular season record of 32 wins and 48 losses (.400).

I would think Riverdale should be up there somewhere :D

The data only includes teams from the Knoxville area north. Sorry.

Thanks for the info. This will help in completing my database.