Temple vs. Monterey

IOWNYOU149

Slick Rick says Slick Rick does not care what Bigmamma Jack Cheese thinks. Slick Rick says Monterey's defense has been called Monterey Jack Cheese defense for years. Monterey has NEVER won a playoff game. Monterey WILL NOT win won this year. Slick Rick says Bigmamma should save her money and go eat at the buffet at Golden Corral. Slick Rick says Bigmamma would enjoy the buffet more than watching Slick Rick's Crusaders shred Monterey Jack Cheese. Slick Rick still says Temple wins by at least 5 touchdowns.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Big Mamma better be nice to Slick Ricky. If the Cheese just happens to win this week which I doubt is going to happen, Slick Rick will be your #1 fan. Slick Rick might be sitting beside Big Mamma next week if they just happen to win. Haha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going back and re-reading several of my posts recently and reading the Board Rules for the first time, I realize that there was a lot of stuff I should not have said and stuff that clearly violated the rules. Even though I meant most of it jokingly, I realize that it is hard to communicate what you really mean without the facial expressions, vocal tones, and body language to go along.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for being inflammatory and antagonistic. I cannot make any excuses for it, because there are none. I was just wrong and would you please forgive me? I will try to keep my future posting between the lines.

ARE YOU SAYING YOU BOTCHED A JOKED :thumb:

ARE YOU SAYING YOU BOTCHED A JOKED :ph34r:

I have a very dry sense of humor well seasoned with sarcasm. When I post on coacht I feel more like it's a bunch of friends sitting around the table over a plate of eggs, biscuits, and gravy and a cup of coffee, poking fun at each other, and giving each other a hard time and everyone knows that everyone is just kidding and no one takes it seriously. I have been reading the boards for a long time but only recently started chiming in and one thing that I have discovered is that what I mean and the way I mean it does not come across as well as I would like. Too bad they do not have emoticons for dry sarcastic humor.

As far as the game tonight goes, Monterey's lack of speed will cost them this one. As far as I can tell they seem to be a lot like Silverdale. Temple did not seem fired up when they played against them but I am sure that they will be ready to put this one away in a hurry tonight. I think Temple by 4 td's.

Edited by Pasture

I think that slick rick talks too much smack for someone who probably didnt even play football..I'm not saying that we are going to come down thier and beat temple but i bet it wont be "Jack Cheese" it will be a better game than everyone thinks unless we come out unfocused and not ready to play...But good luck to temple may the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C Howard, Slick Rick says Monterey is Jack Cheese. Slick Rick says Monterey will lose this game by a big margin. Slick Rick says just stay home and don't waste your time. Slick Rick says the only people that should come to this game are people who enjoy eating Monterey Jack Cheese, because that is exactly what Slick Rick's Crusaders will be doing tonight at "The Fin"

To all Monterey fans and Coaches,

You are in for a rude awakening tonight in the 'Nooga. You see, You poor boys are gonna be all alone on one side of the field and you and your fans will be on the same side with the Temple fans(right behind Temple's bench). It surely has a negative effect on the Wildcats. I witnessed that when I saw SP play Temple at Finley Stadium. SP sissies looked soooooooooo lonesome over there the whole game. They laid down like greasy rags and got stomped by a really good Temple team. You better push for EQUALITY and insist that you are able to use "Your" side of the stadium and support your Wild Kittens.

GOOD LUCK to both Teams.

Temple 46 +/- 3

Monterey 31 +/- 5

I think that slick rick talks too much smack for someone who probably didnt even play football..I'm not saying that we are going to come down thier and beat temple but i bet it wont be "Jack Cheese" it will be a better game than everyone thinks unless we come out unfocused and not ready to play...But good luck to temple may the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't pay any mind to Slick Rick. He is not really a true Temple fan, but he is a "fence jumper" who just happened to jump on the Temple bandwagon. He just likes attention and will do just about anything to get the attention and to get on your nerves.

Hope Monterey has a good trip down to Chattanooga and enjoys playing at Finley.

Crusaders, we're behind you guys one hundred percent. Hope and pray that you win tonight. God bless.

You are in for a rude awakening tonight in the 'Nooga. You see, You poor boys are gonna be all alone on one side of the field and you and your fans will be on the same side with the Temple fans(right behind Temple's bench). It surely has a negative effect on the Wildcats. I witnessed that when I saw SP play Temple at Finley Stadium. SP sissies looked soooooooooo lonesome over there the whole game. They laid down like greasy rags and got stomped by a really good Temple team. You better push for EQUALITY and insist that you are able to use "Your" side of the stadium and support your Wild Kittens.

GOOD LUCK to both Teams.

Kinda like the way Jasper did when they played at SP? :D

Monterey fans, I would insist on sitting behind your team if Finley management trys that "all fans on one side" junk. It will hurt your team and you will need all the help you can get

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I really don’t get your point. Yes, Bearden lost two superstars, that can’t be glanced over, but if you still look at their roster, they have star talent almost everywhere. I’m sure Jones was expecting to lose players. I mean, it’s been rumored since the days they both stepped into Bearden, but I mean, they still have star talent everywhere, receiver, linebacker, safety, defensive back, running back, not to mention they have two probably top 20 quarterbacks in 6A battling it out every day for the starting position. And knowing Jones, I’m sure there will be another star talent that lands in Bearden this off-season, which, based on hearing rumors, may already be there. I’m not too sure. But Chaz and Brody will definitely hurt, but I really doubt it will affect Bearden as much as you think. Maybe during the postseason going up against teams like Oakland, but I doubt during the regular season.
    • The ironic thing is that in 13 or 14 they did the same thing to the baseball team and hired a moron to coach them and the kids refuse to play. nobody came out they changed the coach to a competent baseball coach and within 3 years went to win a  state championship.so things do hold water when it comes to these things.
    • Dingleberry needs to educate herself on Clemer’s “resume” and why he has been dismissed at a few previous positions along with his love of milf and cookies before making her final decision on the matter I do believe. He would not coach my son just from the stuff outside of the X’s and O’s. Throw the football inadequacies in the mix and it just adds to the list of reasons also. Just a really bad deal given the list of coaches that applied from across the state and beyond there is no explanation whatsoever other than agendas why he was hired. 
    • Not looking good Captain,not looking good.We had 0 Srs before all this and had a decent amount of Sophmores and 4 or 5 Jrs.Now I heard we have about 14 kids I have not confirmed that and honestly I don't think I will go any further with it.What the community wants and what the faithful supporters along with players and parents it doesn't matter.The Loudon School board made the decision for us and it has killed our program.Folks can say butt hurt whiners whatever they want to but we are a very proud Community and expect the BEST choices to be made from our Administration and that's just not the case.I was at a Basketball game this winter for my grandkids and ran into a former teammate of mine that I actually coached youth league with for a number of years and he told me they were over 100 applications turned in and they hired the best friend of the School board Member who suggested him.He has even reached out to try to help the guy and he refused so here we are going into the fourth season of bad football.GB since 1985 has not had 3 consecutive bad seasons,now we are facing 4 with no help in sight.How are we supposed to get behind such incompetence?Dingle berry says we sound like Democrats lol.Democrats accept all the crazy and weirdness in this world and just roll with it.Im no Democrat.I'm also tired of fighting for something that our say so holds to water.