Claiborne at Fulton

Road2Three

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fulton will be up huge by the end of the first half and then fultons second and third team will score about 3 more td's...the most ridiculous argument i have ever seen is that helton is faster/better than rogan... claiborne cant stop rogan and good luck to claiborne throwing jump balls up to number 44 against rogan. fulton's d line and line backers will shut down helton i dont see it possible for him to gain over 30 yards while if rogan played for even 3 quarters he could have over 400 yards against a poor claiborne defense who had some trouble stopping the horrible pigeon forge team u guys spoke of earlier

I hate to hear people try to compate Rogan and Smith. If I had to pick a back it would be Rogan. If I had to pick a player for WR, TE, LB, FS, SS, OLB then it would be Smith.

They are two different type of players. I have not seen a better back getting through the line like Rogan. He is very alusive. Starts and stops are extreme, and then he's gone.

They both put their teams at the next level.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

I hate to hear people try to compate Rogan and Smith. If I had to pick a back it would be Rogan. If I had to pick a player for WR, TE, LB, FS, SS, OLB then it would be Smith.

They are two different type of players. I have not seen a better back getting through the line like Rogan. He is very alusive. Starts and stops are extreme, and then he's gone.

They both put their teams at the next level.

lol he isn't talking about Smith... he is talking about Claiborne's back *Ryan Helton* who before the game was getting all this hype about being better then Smith and Rogan... Anyways, let this thread die kk?? thnx!