Best #4 Seed in the State

cavcav

Game time is close..I have to take my son to Gosnell,Ark to his mother's today for the weekend..I will be running close to game time but I will be there to watch a big Falcon win tonight...Go Falcons!

I was right on both counts..I was actually late..but I did get to see a great win...Great win Coach Barger and Lake Co..I know I was a little hard on yall earlier but if you notice my last post..I said I knew we had the talent..and as in this post today..that I was going to be there for a big win!...I know next week will be a tough game..but our team should be mentally ready for this game,knowing now that they can win the big game...Go Falcons

I saw Trenton play Dyer Co and they looked very good!

It looks like Trenton and Lake Co lived up to the predictions in this post as far as being good #4 seeds..At least for this week!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County better pray hard just to stay close to Fayette tommorow. Fayette beat Trinity by 3 touchdowns and Trinity beat Lake County pretty good in a preseason scrimmage. Even if they win, they would have to play any of the teams that beat them in the regular season.

mrcballer..I'm not going to say we will win..but you got your wish...to play against a team you said you beat pretty handily in the preseason...but somehow that team just beat the team that beat you by 3 touchdowns in a game that wasn't as close as the score!

mrcballer..I'm not going to say we will win..but you got your wish...to play against a team you said you beat pretty handily in the preseason...but somehow that team just beat the team that beat you by 3 touchdowns in a game that wasn't as close as the score!

Lake County better pray hard just to stay close to Fayette tommorow. Fayette beat Trinity by 3 touchdowns and Trinity beat Lake County pretty good in a preseason scrimmage. Even if they win, they would have to play any of the teams that beat them in the regular season.

Lake Co won mrcballer..What teams ar eyou talking about us playing that beat us in the regular season?The only team I see is McKenzie...

What bad calls? Bruceton Game?

1.) The 4th and short on your own 30 in which three Bruceton players hit Springer behind the line off scrimmage. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

2.) The 2 point conversion? The referee had the best view and he said short.

3.) The on-side attempt? By rule, the ball must travel 10 yards before it can be touched by the kicking team. The ball hit a Lake County player three yards before. An obvious violation.

Rain?

Bruceton played in the same weather as everyone else in West Tennessee. That is partof the game.

:thumb:

Is your season over yet?????

What bad calls? Bruceton Game?

1.) The 4th and short on your own 30 in which three Bruceton players hit Springer behind the line off scrimmage. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

2.) The 2 point conversion? The referee had the best view and he said short.

3.) The on-side attempt? By rule, the ball must travel 10 yards before it can be touched by the kicking team. The ball hit a Lake County player three yards before. An obvious violation.

Rain?

Bruceton played in the same weather as everyone else in West Tennessee. That is partof the game.

:thumb:

Bruceton punter knee hits ground and ref couldn't see it, LC 2 pt good according to the ref that could see the ball and the fat ref said no and he could not see the ball. after discussing 2pt no good even with the ref spotting the ball ON the goal line during discussion. ref was tired of the cold rain and wanted to go home. Now you can go home too since your done.

Bruceton punter knee hits ground and ref couldn't see it, LC 2 pt good according to the ref that could see the ball and the fat ref said no and he could not see the ball. after discussing 2pt no good even with the ref spotting the ball ON the goal line during discussion. ref was tired of the cold rain and wanted to go home. Now you can go home too since your done.

Let's start worrying about Trinity lc fever..That game is over and several of the Bruceton fans have wished us well since then!But..I will say..I hope we don't have any of the officials that were at Bruceton or Fayette..I would like to see some maybe from East Tenn or maybe the Henry Co area..I'm afraid some of the Middle Tenn officials are more familiar with the Jackson teams and may give them a call in a close play!I know some of them are going to miss a call every now and then but to have all the calls we have had go against us...well..I don't know how we even made the playoffs becauseaccording to most of the calls..we have played 11 games this year and we don't even know how to line up without being off sides..And the sideline official in the Fayette game was about two yards from Coach Barger and from the way it looked,didn't want to look over so Coach Barger did what I think most what coaches would do..take a couple steps on the field and call time out..only to be handed a flag..At least they should hace picked it back up!