CAK vs Notre Dame

TheBigPenquin

Another Great soccer game. Julie Thompson for CAK scored 10 minutes in on a quick put-back after a shot wasn't cleared well. Notre Dame came back and scored on a beautiful cross that was headed into the goal by Kris Cambron with an assist by Casey Gorman in the 27th minute.

In the second half, CAK went up again on a goal by Laura Novikoff, and fought to hold on to their win. With less than 2 minutes in regulation remaining, Carey Leiper tied it up for Notre Dame on an assist from Kris Cambron.

In OT, Brittany Hoffman scored the go-ahead goal, and CAK held on for a win.

TSSAA shows 37 total fouls, 21 for ND and 16 for CAK. Notre Dame had 4 yellow cards (versus 2 given for the entire year). Shots has 21 for ND and 15 for CAK

Congratulations to CAK. I hope you win it all on Saturday.

Big G, it was nice to meet you. You too Coniglio.

Here's the article on www.Chattanoogan.com

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_95984.asp

I was told that WDEF (Channel 12 in Chattanooga) had film footage of the game at 6:00, so anybody in Chattanooga might want to see what they have at 11:00

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big G, it was nice to meet you. You too Coniglio.

I was told that WDEF (Channel 12 in Chattanooga) had film footage of the game at 6:00, so anybody in Chattanooga might want to see what they have at 11:00

It was nice to meet both of you as well.

And I should hope WDEF got footage. Since it's only 400 meters to the field from the station. :thumb:

C A K did not go undefeated. They tied Sweetwater 2-2. Last time I checked thats not a win. Notre Dame did go undefeated. GO ND!!!!!! :thumb:

Actually, Notre Dame had 4 ties. CAK had 2 ties. Both were undefeated.

One of the best girls soccer games I have ever seen. What momentum shifts!

I thought both teams played very hard, but not dirty. I was very impressed with #2 and #11 on Notre Dame. DonC, your daughter was amazing! And she is only a sophomore!

It was a pleasure to meet all of you down there (DON, CHAS, and that runner dude :thumb: ) I have a feeling you guys will be back there again next season.