COACH WILIAM JOHNSON HAS RESIGNED!

lburgsouth

marshall county will not be able to put up the big bucks to get a name anyone would be happy with.

Marshall County isn't looking for a NAME. Marshall County is looking for someone who possesses the skills of a HEAD Coach. Someone who can make the day to day decisons of the program and allow the assistants to do the job they were hired for. Someone who will stand up to the players and discipline them when in the wrong. It is great to be friends with the players but you can't cross the line from coach to friend. Someone who can not only be the coach but can be a good example for the school and the community.

Parents aren't running this program nor is the Principal. The AD who has had the Title for years is now being allowed to run the athletic programs at MCHS.

That person is out there and the AD and the School Director just have to find that person.

Rumor has it that the slate will be cleaned and the new man will be allowed to bring in his own staff. How true that is I do not know, but IMO that would be one of the best things that could happen.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County isn't looking for a NAME. Marshall County is looking for someone who possesses the skills of a HEAD Coach. Someone who can make the day to day decisons of the program and allow the assistants to do the job they were hired for. Someone who will stand up to the players and discipline them when in the wrong. It is great to be friends with the players but you can't cross the line from coach to friend. Someone who can not only be the coach but can be a good example for the school and the community.

Parents aren't running this program nor is the Principal. The AD who has had the Title for years is now being allowed to run the athletic programs at MCHS.

That person is out there and the AD and the School Director just have to find that person.

Rumor has it that the slate will be cleaned and the new man will be allowed to bring in his own staff. How true that is I do not know, but IMO that would be one of the best things that could happen.

Parents not trying to run a program in a small-town in Tennessee? That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board mctiger. :)

Parents try to stick their nose in at every school in this state, and it only becomes 10 times worse when the football team is the most important thing in town.

Edited by Solomon

Parents not trying to run a program in a small-town in Tennessee? That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board mctiger. :thumb:

Parents try to stick their nose in at every school in this state, and it only becomes 10 times worse when the football team is the most important thing in town.

I didn't say they weren't trying -- I said they aren't !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The AD (Athletics Director) is a very hands off type person so he is not running the show he's leaving that up to the coaches he just handles problems in fact he never decided to get rid of Johnson it came from a higher authority.

The AD (Athletics Director) is a very hands off type person so he is not running the show he's leaving that up to the coaches he just handles problems in fact he never decided to get rid of Johnson it came from a higher authority.

Doesn't it always in Lewisburg. If ya wanna coach get out from behind the desk and coach, otherwise let the coaches and AD handle the sports programs and MCHS.

• 2 weeks later...