Best Team in Sevier County

Tigers44

So who is the mighty Forge playing this week? I guess it is time to start Basketball. I know that they have the best LB's in the county. I have also heard they have the best QB in the state and he will most likely be up for the 3A Mr. Football award. It is amazing that he was able to throw for 2000 yards this year while laying on his back. I guess that midnight practices for camp, putting in a new spread offense, and talking too much has definatly helped the tigers achieve a perfect record this year. I was wondering if the Tiger Nation should expect the same results next year. If so I can hardly wait until next season!!!

So who is the mighty Forge playing this week? I guess it is time to start Basketball. I know that they have the best LB's in the county. I have also heard they have the best QB in the state and he will most likely be up for the 3A Mr. Football award. It is amazing that he was able to throw for 2000 yards this year while laying on his back. I guess that midnight practices for camp, putting in a new spread offense, and talking too much has definatly helped the tigers achieve a perfect record this year. I was wondering if the Tiger Nation should expect the same results next year. If so I can hardly wait until next season!!!

What an interesting topic you have come up with. I mean with nothing else in highschool football to talk about (I don't know, like playoffs) it's good to have someone as creative as you starting such a mentally stimulating thread. Oh, probably not the best screen name to use while jumping on this pile :thumb:

best LBs in the county?? best QB in the state?? surely u cant be serious...

sounds like someone at the forge did this kid dirty..... i hate pf just as much as anyone but this dog has already been beat.... let's see some playoff talk around here huh

A screen name doesnt mean he was ever part of PF. Probably just someone from GP that wants to run PF down instead of being happy with their season.

A screen name doesnt mean he was ever part of PF. Probably just someone from GP that wants to run PF down instead of being happy with their season.

how can you be a fan of pf! for years you guys have shown no class in winning or losing. send your kids to abetter school for football like kings academy.