Van Buren Vs. Dekalb Co.

vanbureneagle

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

67-65 is hardly a 15 or 20 point win. I think DC fans might be a little too confident.

Hey i give VB all the credit. Noone deserved to lose that game. But DC also showed their weakness of playing poorly when it relly counts. I just figured DC would be THAT fired up for the firdt game of the season. Guess i was wrong. Good job eagles and good luck with your season. This could turn into a good rivalry! :lol:

dekalb is not overlookin van buren they just know that it is not goin to be a game........dc will show the 7aa district and show the state that they are here to stay even though they lost a bunch of seniors last year. this is the game that will set their pace for the rest of the year and WILL win this game by at least 15.....

Dekalb Co. wins by 2.

Your team and your fans are both a class act. It also seems that Spiff has a smart friend. Good luck in future games.

Your a class act. Where are you from anyway??????????????????? Do you even know our fans? Because it sure doesn't sound like it. We got the loudest and most passionate student section and overall fans around, at least from what I've seen over the years.

Ok guy we made some out rageuos predictions aperently van buren very good team, i dont think our team over looked them but we the fans did aperently good luck to van buren in their games this season i expect a hard fight in the next game similar to this one we will have to come out gunnin.

DC shut your trap and quit talkin so much smack till u can really back it up our student section stunk ###### yesterday till the 4th quarter, its def gonna be much better next game vs station camp but still i know we give teams as hard of time as we can but last year was the fisrt real student section iv ever seen at our school since iv lived here so i dont think u have much to back your statement right now hopefully you will in future years but right now you dont i know your only on here to ###### people off but if your gonna do it do it with facts ok man its not all bout the trash talk even tho i do like it sometimes lol

GO TIGERS

Van Buren came out on fire, made just about every single shot, Dekalb started out the first half playing sloppy, really sloppy! Van Buren was up by 14 at one point I think, if not 14 then 12, but in the 2nd half Dekalb came back and won 67-65 on a last second shot by Travis Woodward

Way to go Travis!! Rockvale is proud for you! :)