Trenton Peabody @ Milan Bulldogs

12yr.oldchamps

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

upset pick of the week says that milan gets beat, and if they don't and they make it to the fourth round i know a middle tennesse team that says no way they make it to the buro

Milan fans are some of the most knowledgeable football fans in the state. They know Goodpasture brought almost all of their players back from last year's team.

However, even though Milan is a fairly young team, they are still good enough to win this game if it ever happens. I hope it does and it will be at Milan. Milan has a tough Trenton team this week and that's the only thing the coaches and players are thinking about.

Having said that, you better get us this year :thumb:

Saying that trenton will win is a little bold saying they will shut out Milan?? Well I am sure there are rules against what I would say I would call that.

Milan takes another win back to the field house.

How do ya figure they will win if it goes to overtime? I dont think Trenton’s defense is NEARLY as good as Milan’s. They stacked 8-9 people three yards off of the ball last time and we couldn't run against it. If you dont think Milan's coaches will have an answer for that this time, then you have severely underestimated your opponent and we should win easily.

Milan-27

Peabody-13

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

How do ya figure they will win if it goes to overtime? I dont think Trenton’s defense is NEARLY as good as Milan’s. They stacked 8-9 people three yards off of the ball last time and we couldn't run against it. If you dont think Milan's coaches will have an answer for that this time, then you have severely underestimated your opponent and we should win easily.

Milan-27

Peabody-13

How does Alred feel?

His upper legs are sore from not playing or lifting in 7 weeks but his knee isn't bothering him much at all. When he gettes a little better conditioned (barring another injury) i expect him to start maybe against humboldt or westview.

I was hoping he would be ready to take that LB from Trenton on. That may be asking too much at this point. Just glad to see him on the field again.

I was hoping he would be ready to take that LB from Trenton on. That may be asking too much at this point. Just glad to see him on the field again.

I'm pretty sure he will take him on at least half of the time. Rooster is haveing some problems with a hairline fracture of the jaw and somthing is wrong with his neck. We should definatly see alred more this game than last.

We need to get Patterson back on the field. In the first game Peabody put alot of people in the box and had that safety 7 or 8 yards off the ball. It'll be interesting to see what we do.

He'll be back this week... and we do need him desperately!... This should be a VERY physical game, but I think Milan will pull it out... Wishful thinking says Milan by 21, common sense says Milan by... a little :P

I'm pretty sure he will take him on at least half of the time. Rooster is haveing some problems with a hairline fracture of the jaw and somthing is wrong with his neck. We should definatly see alred more this game than last.

Rooster took a beating in that first Peabody game, but he's one tough football player. He's got to be one of the strongest players for his size on the team.

Rooster is country strong. We have yet to find someone that could take him arm wrestling.

I guess we can't complain too much about injuries but the FB position has been really beat up this year. Speaking of Luke Jackson's surgery went well but they replaced his pcl with a donor acl so he has 2 acls. Thought that was kinda funny.

Rooster is country strong. We have yet to find someone that could take him arm wrestling.

I guess we can't complain too much about injuries but the FB position has been really beat up this year. Speaking of Luke Jackson's surgery went well but they replaced his pcl with a donor acl so he has 2 acls. Thought that was kinda funny.

I"ll take country strong if that's what it takes to win.

I hope that kid can play football again. Any Crockett Co. fans reading this, Luke is the one that got carried off on a stretcher in the Milan/Crockett game in week 1.

Milan-27

Peabody-13

Excuse me while we all worship Milan Football. Let me begin by saying very good team and very good coaches. However your post suggests that Milan coaches are the only ones to adjust to defensive schemes. I believe the Trenton coaches will also adjust to what Milan did the last time the teams played. Should be a good game with Milan being the favorite to win.

Another suggestion would be for you guys to tone down the bulldog rhetoric and let the kids settle the issue on the field.