Trenton Peabody @ Milan Bulldogs

12yr.oldchamps

no touchdown in the first quarter....was stranding about 50 ft. from where it happened..was close but not a td..

and for the pass interference...no pass interference because the ball had already been tipped by the receiver and that's when the Milan player came and knocked the legs out...only time a pass interference is called is when the defensive player makes noticeable contact with the receiver and tries to prevent him from making the catch...however it has to be a catch able pass in order for that to be called..if its not a catch able ball there can be no pass interference...maybe that ll help u a little??? good showing by Peabody tonight...i thought they might have been able to pull it off if they woulda played the whole game like they did the first half

GC,

Please learn your high school rules. There is no such thing as an uncatchable ball in high school. A ball thrown 15 rows in the stands, if you have contact while the ball is in the air, PASS INTERFERANCE. Just thought you should know

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking the same thing. Bledsoe missed several tackles in the first half but came out in the second half and was headhuntin. I also liked when he RAN over one of Trenton's DBs.

GCP-That was jr. S/TB/WR Brian Bledsoe. One of the strongest kids I've ever seen for his size.

Anderson made a great hit as well in the second half but the next play is when the Trenton player made the one handed grab for the TD.

who was it that laid the lick in the second half from milan that hit the guy and knocked him up off his feet to break a pass up...THAT WAS A GREAT HIT!!!

Kentrel Brooks also had a big hit in the first half that kept the tide from advancing. I dont know who should have blocked him but he almost took the handoff. I have to give credit to Peabody. Although I think Milan didn't play nearly as well as they should have the first half, that was in part because Peabody came to play. They hit hard and executed very well. They were a much better team than i though they were. I dont know how many players they are going to return next year, but if they get very many, they should be a big threat in 7-2a.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

well, i think its going to be a CLOSE game, if its not, i will be pretty surprised....i think Milans D is awesome, Peabody will have to find a way to pass more than they want to, and try to open up some running game... I cant wait till Friday, should be a great football game....

my score : Peabody 15 Milan 14.....Peabody takes a serious gamble late in the 4th going for a 2 pt conv. they do a trick running back pass play and convert the 2 pointer

(lol, thats a little out there i know) :thumb:

well i got the numbers perfect.....but wrong teams...oh well great game, and as for peabody next 2-3 years...WATCH OUT!!!!

all i can say is great job peabody. you guy's have a great coach and great players who wear the black and gold with pride. i predict ya'll at the boro within the next 3 years.

Easy there dawg, remember they will still have to go through us to get there and were returning a TON of tallent for the next few years. Congrats to peabody though.