Riverdale vs. LC

i'm not dying to meet anybody.....just would like to put a face with the name

im quite secretive with my identity on coachT. nobody knows who this man behind the monitor is. i myself would be happy to get a chance to indroduce myself to you after the game, as long as you tell not another single soul on coachT :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im quite secretive with my identity on coachT. nobody knows who this man behind the monitor is. i myself would be happy to get a chance to indroduce myself to you after the game, as long as you tell not another single soul on coachT :)

he wont meet me :)

im quite secretive with my identity on coachT. nobody knows who this man behind the monitor is. i myself would be happy to get a chance to indroduce myself to you after the game, as long as you tell not another single soul on coachT :D

u talikin bout 2p or feaRthespear

either one. nobody on coachT knows my identity, and i'd like to keep it that way :D

i talk to you everyday what are you talking about? i talk to both of ya'll everyday.....and besides one person called you out on here one time so there's a few people who know who you are

is thomas goin 2 get mr football? he got the best stats?

i hope he does.... it would be awesome

you are sadly mistaken...this is coach rankin speaking, didnt want to give up my identity but i just wanted to let you know im proud of you boys, keep doing what coach A tells you. hopefully i will get to see you fellas challenge for the title on dec. 2 after me and the tornadoes win ours on the 1st. preserve the legacy i built :D

btw, fearthespear and scn, move to east tennessee for your senior year i would love to have you fellas play for me again. take care now :D

you are sadly mistaken...this is coach rankin speaking, didnt want to give up my identity but i just wanted to let you know im proud of you boys, keep doing what coach A tells you. hopefully i will get to see you fellas challenge for the title on dec. 2 after me and the tornadoes win ours on the 1st. preserve the legacy i built :D

btw, fearthespear and scn, move to east tennessee for your senior year i would love to have you fellas play for me again. take care now :D

u got em a dorm & a car yet?