Riverdale vs. LC

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: There's no doubt an upset could be in order here. LC68, how bad does your team want this one? Often the difference beween winners and losers is that winners keep bringing it, even when circumstances are most discouraging. I hope you took notes from Lebanon. They brought it to you when they were down by 24. This is the playoffs. Maybe your last game as a Falcon. I want to see the O-line block like the game rests square on its shoulders. If you haven't seen the movie, Facing the Giants, go see it. Take your team mates. Yeh it's just a movie, but it teaches some great truths. Truths like Phil 4:13.

Falcon ? Warriors 24. You tell me what the Falcon score will be. I want to hear from the FALCON FOOTBALL TEAM! How many of you will post a reply?

Hey, thanks guys. I really want this one, and I know that all my boys, seniors especially, do too. I will definately let 'em know that we can win provided we don't play scared. We gotta remember that they get dressed the same way we do. As far as predicting the score, I'm not even gonna go there. I'm just ready to do my part to ensure that if Riverdale's gonna score 24, we score at least 25. I really want a W, and indeed, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Edited by Lc68

i here the lincoln county playrs are guranteing a win over roverdale. do it...kick theri butts good. htye are way overrtaed and deserve to go home early

Weel, I dno't now abowt evreybuddy, but i dind't guerainteey ennything. I jus wannta do my part so wee can BEET ROVERDALE!!! :thumb:

.......Just kiddin. Aside from all that, thanks for the support. I don't think anyone is guaranteeing a win, because to guarantee a win over R-Dale would be crazy, but, as LC_Falcons_19 already said, we do really want one.

Edited by Lc68

I will go ahead and tell you we know we can beat Riverdale… When we first met them this year we weren’t ready to play and we played scared.. Not going to happen this round.. LC’s leaders are stepping up and we WILL be ready to play.. We just have to come out like we did after half time and repeat are first drive over and over.. Lc will be ready my boys… trust me… lc68… we got to have are best game all season..

My boy Lc54 is right. When we played Riverdale earlier in the season we weren't ready, but you can bet will be ready this friday night. We want this one bad and I think you can expect to see the best performance you've seen all year out of our O-Line. If everybody on our team believes we can win, then we can win. If you play a team of Riverdale's caliber and walk into the game thinking your going to lose, then you will lose. I believe everbody on our team is ready to play this game, and come friday night I think we might surprise a few people with our gameplay. Lc54 your right; you, me, and Lc68 got to play our best game of the year.

Hey, thanks guys. I really want this one, and I know that all my boys, seniors especially, do too. I will definately let 'em know that we can win provided we don't play scared. We gotta remember that they get dressed the same way we do. As far as predicting the score, I'm not even gonna go there. I'm just ready to do my part to ensure that if Riverdale's gonna score 24, we score at least 25. I really want a W, and indeed, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Very well said.