Riverdale vs. LC

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale just needs to keep working hard and keep the momentum going thoughout the playoffs and take every team serious. I do not want a repeat of last year...i want a something for this :thumb:

You guys have a chance to set the tone for years to come. Regardless, you've done great. Now, let's keep rolling.

LC will come in with a great plan. They have a great coach and love their football.

This will be a good one.

games like this scares me you have a good program like LC and you beat them pretty good the first time this year noww they come again nd their top tailback will be in there this week and you have a coach like coach thompson THEY WILL BE READY FOR US THIS TIME I KNOW THE COACH WILL HAVE THOSE BOYS READY FOR RIVERDALE AND PROBABLY REPLAY THAT TAPE AND CHALLENGE EACH AND EVERYONE OF HIS KIDS TO DO THEIR PART mean while if we continue to go through the motions like we have the past 2 or 3 weeks we will get beat howevr we have a few good coaches too and i think they will wake them up early this week we need to JUMP on them quick if we do we will win big if we fiddle around and keep it close its anyone s game so for my prediction.....

RIVERDALE 42

LINCOLN CO 14

I remember teh QB getting things done with his legs but struggles in the passing game. He's got a lot more ecperience under his belt now so we shouldn't expect the same mistakes.

On the plus side, our defense has turned it up a couple notches since the first meeting.

How big an impact Ramsey makes can be a big factor in this one.