CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys we got it Conner is BIG well our linebackers are too. And they are faster, and probably stronger. This guy is not gonna be runnin all over us because we have a very talented front 7. I personally am worried that he is gonna PASS all over us not RUN because we gave up 247passing yds. to DCA. I know coach Ward will have our secondary ready though and I can't wait to get the inside scoop in class tomorrow since I have a couple of our defensive backs in my class.

Edited by Lionsfan08

i play WR for the dca team and have played against Camden and CPA. Camden is an excellent team and deserves most of the praise they get. but we had 250 passing yards on them and that is the most we have had all year becuase we are a predominately running team. there is no way in heck Camden will stop CPA's passing offense if they couldnt stop ours. i know we got killed but even early in the game we could still run any routes we wanted and complete the pass. CPAs spread will dominate and tire out the Camden defense and their running back is possibly the best we have seen. the only thing that will keep Camden in it will be its tricky wing-t offense, which CPA will get used to eventually.

CPA- 42

Camden-20

Go 5-2A and good luck Camden. Your secondary will need it.

Okay guys we got it Conner is BIG well our linebackers are too. And they are faster, and probably stronger. This guy is not gonna be runnin all over us because we have a very talented front 7. I personally am worried that he is gonna PASS all over us not RUN because we gave up 247passing yds. to DCA. I know coach Ward will have our secondary ready though and I can't wait to get the inside scoop in class tomorrow since I have a couple of our defensive backs in my class.

I agree with everything you just said except for the stronger part. Conner is the 3rd strongest kid on the team. But it's not his running that will win the game it's his passing. You are right. By the way I think Camdens best Linebacker is #44....whoever he is, he is amazing. He's got speed, streangth, and everthing else

I agree with everything you just said except for the stronger part. Conner is the 3rd strongest kid on the team. But it's not his running that will win the game it's his passing. You are right. By the way I think Camdens best Linebacker is #44....whoever he is, he is amazing. He's got speed, streangth, and everthing else

AMEN!!!!......

i play WR for the dca team and have played against Camden and CPA. Camden is an excellent team and deserves most of the praise they get. but we had 250 passing yards on them and that is the most we have had all year becuase we are a predominately running team. there is no way in heck Camden will stop CPA's passing offense if they couldnt stop ours. i know we got killed but even early in the game we could still run any routes we wanted and complete the pass. CPAs spread will dominate and tire out the Camden defense and their running back is possibly the best we have seen. the only thing that will keep Camden in it will be its tricky wing-t offense, which CPA will get used to eventually.

CPA- 42

Camden-20

Go 5-2A and good luck Camden. Your secondary will need it.

Since you played WR in the game could you tell everyone how many touchdowns your passing game got ya'll, and how many deep passes were given up. Camden did struggle in the passing game but they weren't going to give up the deep ball and once DCA got on Camden's side of the field their offense seem to cease.

Since you played WR in the game could you tell everyone how many touchdowns your passing game got ya'll, and how many deep passes were given up. Camden did struggle in the passing game but they weren't going to give up the deep ball and once DCA got on Camden's side of the field their offense seem to cease.

for one we never tried to throw the deep ball becuase yall played c2 or c3 with your secondary 10 yds off the ball and backpedaling at the snap. and we didnt score a passing td because we are not a passing offense and our offense isnt that good anyway. but CPA is a completely different story. they will be able to throw whatever they want. count on it.

To DCA's reciever yeah we all understand this but i'm sure we can make the necessary corrections or atleast I hope so and #44 is Garrett Golden. We are so quick we have blocked a punt in every game i've been to this year. Oh hey DCA guy what number were you?

yeah Camden does have a very well coached special teams unit, especially punt return. and i will admit that a blocked punt will change a lot of games, but i dont expect CPA to be punting very often, especially close to their own endzone. and i am #84

for one we never tried to throw the deep ball becuase yall played c2 or c3 with your secondary 10 yds off the ball and backpedaling at the snap. and we didnt score a passing td because we are not a passing offense and our offense isnt that good anyway. but CPA is a completely different story. they will be able to throw whatever they want. count on it.

That was my point exactly they weren't gonna let ya'll go deep, they won't let CPA go deep either, and once the field gets small enough so that the deep ball isn't an option that is when Camden's dominant front seven will take over.