CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares how much you give up when you out score your opponent 41-10, it's alright if you give up 600yds. as long as you outscore the opponent....goodluck camden.. 6-2aa from lewis co.

Smear, have you seen CPA? I've never seen anything like that offense on the high school level. It's a no huddle spread offense the entire game with audibles at the line of scrimmage. QB has plays on the wristband looks to the sideline to get the call from the coach. It's fast paced with no time for the defense to substitute. Plus, the QB is legit D-1. Imagine a thinner Jarod Lorenzon with more mobility. He's like tackling a phone booth. Plus, he goes through his progressions to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th receiver. Grant it, should GP beat LC it would be nice to not have to drive to Camden with a CPA victory. On the other hand, CPA is extremely well coached and it won't be a cakewalk to beat them for the second time. I know zero about Camden and they might be like Goodpasture and be able to run the ball and control the clock enough to slow CPA down. One other thing, the CPA folks are arguably the classiest fans we've ever met. Wonderful, wonderful people. From what I understand, the Camden folks are great too.

"Smear, have you seen CPA? I've never seen anything like that offense on the high school level. It's a no huddle spread offense the entire game with audibles at the line of scrimmage. QB has plays on the wristband looks to the sideline to get the call from the coach. It's fast paced with no time for the defense to substitute. Plus, the QB is legit D-1. Imagine a thinner Jarod Lorenzon with more mobility. He's like tackling a phone booth. Plus, he goes through his progressions to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th receiver."

So how did they lose to Goodpasture??

Looking at 4 different recievers that is great if you have all day to look around. The Camden defence is quick and he may not get the time.

Gonna be an interesting game for sure. A real battle is the way I see it.

"Comentator #1" #70 Kyle Combs takes him down behind the line.

"Comentator #2" Hey do you have the sack stats on Camden's #1 Defense??

"Comentator #1" Yeah here they are take a peek at these.

"Comentator #2" Wow that is impressive.

"Comentator #1" Yeah especially when you consider how few games they actually played past the middle of the second quarter in.

"Comentator #2" OH look and he gets run down again this time it's #40 Chase Horton on the tackle in the backfield.

"Comentator #1" Yeah he is goin gto have to get rid of that ball, he just does not have the time he is used to back there tonight.

*Station break for identification*

:lol:

"Smear, have you seen CPA? I've never seen anything like that offense on the high school level. It's a no huddle spread offense the entire game with audibles at the line of scrimmage. QB has plays on the wristband looks to the sideline to get the call from the coach. It's fast paced with no time for the defense to substitute. Plus, the QB is legit D-1. Imagine a thinner Jarod Lorenzon with more mobility. He's like tackling a phone booth. Plus, he goes through his progressions to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th receiver."

So how did they lose to Goodpasture??

Looking at 4 different recievers that is great if you have all day to look around. The Camden defence is quick and he may not get the time.

Gonna be an interesting game for sure. A real battle is the way I see it.

He's not a statue. If he sees pressure before the snap he'll audible out of a bad play into a better one. He'll quarterback draw from the shotgun. If they blitz from the corner he'll sidestep and hit the receiver the corner vacated. GP beat them because they controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Long drawn out drives on any level seem to steal the thunder of a potent quick hitting offense. Maybe Camden has that kind of grind it out offense. I wouldn't know. We'll see in 25 hours.

Thats rather amusing but we camden supporters can only hope it goes so well. And to L/C THANKS for the encouragement, and we'll be rooting for ya'll. By the way all of your players, coaches, and community seem to be classy people. GO REGION 6-2A REPRESENT your region well.

Edited by I make TD's

as long as camden plays like they normally do, and if the throwing game dont throw them off (which it shouldnt) then camden should be able to pull this out....camden's O should have a good time w/ cpa's D...i do see a big scoring game here, i jus didnt see too much from the cpa team the only thang i saw that was major was the qb..and the Dline...but i believe if camden can watch both of those they will win even bigger...camden has the skill and ability to win with little problem...

Camden: 38

CPA: 21

GO 6-2A!!!

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN RED NECK CPA WINS THIS ONE EASY

Sharp press box guys.

I thought you guys were suppose to wear a suit and tie????

Is Coach T the second one from the right?

Was Coach T really a coach and if so, who did he coach?

Just some questions that I thought needed answers!!

The good looking second one from the right is ME! The "smiley" guy on the far right is CoachT. :angry: