Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

enough said about rich kids,brats,private vs public we may not have the choice of picking what school our kids attended but we do have the choice of acting like mature adults with that said let's say that everybody wishes their hometown the best Friday nite . as in my earlier post we are not the ones that will be suited up on that field friday nite the boys are so let's show them a little respect because they are the ones you will be playing with everything that got.

GO PANTHERS

LC fans we do provide valet parking at Cougar Stadium for GP season ticket holders. However, for a small fee we'll valet your vehicles as well. We can't do duelies 'cause we don't have the space, but we can do about everything else. For an additional fee we'll detail your vehicle. Get there early. The valet line is really long. All of our moms seem to get there at the same time after a game of tennis and tea with the girls at the club.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC fans we do provide valet parking at Cougar Stadium for GP season ticket holders. However, for a small fee we'll valet your vehicles as well. We can't do duelies 'cause we don't have the space, but we can do about everything else. For an additional fee we'll detail your vehicle. Get there early. The valet line is really long. All of our moms seem to get there at the same time after a game of tennis and tea with the girls at the club.

Sweet tea, w/ lemon. how about shoe shine too. but if it where me i would serve some Rich hot chocolate...lol

Its a shame that this thread has deteriorated to what it is now....It should be about 2 excellent football teams that have worked really hard to get where they are at. Good luck to both teams, but I have to pull for the boys from 6-2a.

This is true lets get back on the game and not about the schools.

This is true lets get back on the game and not about the schools.

Pballer, I think that's the point. After 185 posts there's nothing else to be said. LC thinks they can win. GP thinks they will win. Someone has asked this thread what time it is and I can safely say we've told 'em how to build a watch. For me, I'm out of this chat. Safe travels to our friends from LC coming to visit us in Madison. Let's keep all the kids across the state in our prayers for no injuries and safe travels for all of the teams, fans, bands, etc.

Pballer, I think that's the point. After 185 posts there's nothing else to be said. LC thinks they can win. GP thinks they will win. Someone has asked this thread what time it is and I can safely say we've told 'em how to build a watch. For me, I'm out of this chat. Safe travels to our friends from LC coming to visit us in Madison. Let's keep all the kids across the state in our prayers for no injuries and safe travels for all of the teams, fans, bands, etc.

Amen to that, everyone have a safe trip wherever they may be going, and no serious injuries either! And now...it's really playoff time in Tennessee

Nice post!