Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

Maybe you should be just like Goodpature and have some pride and even if your the worst team believe that you are the best football team. No ones downing Lewis Co. You are the underdog get over it. Speaking of the NFL, the New England Patriots started off as a underdog and later became the best team in the NFL. Just trying to make you feel better and have some hope inside of you.

HAHAHA i dunno if that is good for them cause well they lost to the COLTS even though i am a pats fan

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never was complaing bout us being the underdog .........O you most not no LEWIS COUTNY PATHER FOOTBALL very well beacause if you did you woudl no we have pride and heart and we beleve....we dont have to post that we r gonna beat peope 60-0 42-0 ...we let our actions take care of it for us....not words......yall can talk the talk but we will see friday if yall can walk the walk

Edited by Lc pride

well i hate to say but i hope they like them nice shiny shoes will there still clean because when lewis county is done with them those nice shiny shoe that you rich boys got are gonna be muddy and torn to shreds... after we get done with yall

I have a great question why is there this common misconseption that everyone who attend Goodpasture is rich. Yes, some of them are but others can barely manage to pay tuition. And do what you want to our shoes they dont matter the only thing that matter is which side of the score board has the most points on it at the end of the game.

i never was complaing bout us being the underdog .........O you most not no LEWIS COUTNY PATHER FOOTBALL very well beacause if you did you woudl no we have pride and heart and we beleve....we dont have to post that we r gonna beat peope 60-0 42-0 ...we let our actions take care of it for us....not words......yall can talk the talk but we will see friday if yall can walk the walk

Ever heard of a prediction? If you don't like the predictions make your own. Pballer why even respond to those things any more? I'd just go ahead and say I'm a rich spoiled brat. It makes the loss even harder when you get beat by private school rich boys.

Edited by thekid2000

It's interesting how the vast, vast majority of people on this board aren't even associated with Goodpasture, yet there are all these people trashing them and telling the players how they are taking Lewis County likely.

It's also intereting that this thread is larger than any on Goodpasture all year. Most games they don't even have a thread.

It seems to me some folks are trying to create some bulletin board material that they hope will somehow change the outcome of this game, whatever that outcome may be.

I just thought it was an interesting observation. Best of luck on Friday night.

you can believe that David Martin will have things off of this posted on the wall in the fieldhouse. he's done it before mostly for big games but i guess he can put one up for a game as miniscule as this

it has to actually be believable for someone to make such predictions, that is why you have never posted such scores on here and why people are posting goodpastures victory by as much as they have

-I'll say it again, goodpasture by five scores

6 scores is unbelevable lol espically wiht our defense...im not sayin we have the best defense but we do have a pretty good d..so dont go saying i said lewis county had the best d. but anyways i wish good luck 2 both teams goodluck....have a injury free game....we will cya friday goodpasture till then.....

man as much as i heard bout goodpasture being awsome maybe they should just go play the nfl teams.......beacaue apperently no1 in high school football is better than them......

6 scores is unbelevable lol espically wiht our defense...im not sayin we have the best defense but we do have a pretty good d..so dont go saying i said lewis county had the best d. but anyways i wish good luck 2 both teams goodluck....have a injury free game....we will cya friday goodpasture till then.....

I'm sorry to say it, but your posts are not indicative of what I understand about Lewis Co. football. I was down there two weeks ago, and what I gathered was much different. The people in LC were very gracious and respectful.

These posts make me wonder if you are truly part of the tradition Lewis Co. truly has.

Edited by rcombs

any goodpasture players in this post don't talk trash, post your scores whatever you think but make sure you take care of your football first so we are not eating some crow

as a matter of fact, i believe that all goodpasture fans should just go ahead and quit posting on here. we might as well wait until saturday morning when we can get on here and congragulate cpa on their victory and discuss how we think a second meeting of the season will go. at least in that thread we can have civilized conversation with people and not be called rich pricks that recruit and drive mercedes because if your like me then your not rich, you drive a ford, and you weren't recruited to goodpasture but went there on your own.

oh yeah - goodpasture by five scores

Edited by duece253