Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

For all the football greats, these teams have played each other a few times and it has never been a blow out i cannot see one friday night either in fact it has always been a close game decided within 3pts 2pts and 8pts, in the years past both teams are good or they wouldn't be where they are today.

Dude, I hope you are ready to eat some crow on Friday cause I have 2 words for you .... Blow Out!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going onwhat we were told by some at the game. one of the coaches said they do not time fourties but he would not be surprised if it was not 4.3 -4.4. We clocked him on tape at around 4.3. The kid is super fast and I did not see that kind of speed anywhere in 6-2a. He also will break a few tackles when he has to.

Like someone mentioned earlier, Deon Sanders ran a 4.29 at an NFL combine. #24 is only a sophmore I strongly doubt that he runs a 4.3. I say in probally in the 4.4's at best.

Lewis Co. has one of the best Def. in 2A and i hope they can pull of the upset...Goodpasture will have to fight to win this one cause LC will not just roll over and quit thats for sure...and i dont see GP scoring more then 2 Td's on LC...good luck LC and #50... :thumb:

I can assure you, with the athletes and skill players at all 11 postions on both side of the ball, Goodpasture will score atleast two touchdowns in the 1st quarter nevertheless the whole game. That line of Goodpasture will definately manhandle whoever Lewis Co. puts out there and once any of those 7 backs get to the second level no ones going to catch them. Good luck to both teams and have a sape trip down to Madison Lewis Co.

Why is no one giving Lewis County a chance to keep it close? This is Class 2A High School football. Anything can happen! I've seen better teams than GP lose to lesser teams than LC. You'll see this Friday. At this level of football, pride is a huge factor. Nobody's giving LC a chance. This will be an interesting game!

Why is no one giving Lewis County a chance to keep it close? This is Class 2A High School football. Anything can happen! I've seen better teams than GP lose to lesser teams than LC. You'll see this Friday. At this level of football, pride is a huge factor. Nobody's giving LC a chance. This will be an interesting game!

Yeah, for instance...???