Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. Good luck. I think Goodpasture is probably going to win, but would love to see you all beat them. 6AA is tougher than they think. Make them pass. Who knows when the ball is put in the air.

Papa you know these kids at LCHS....no matter what, you know they won't quit....good or bad.....they will just keep trying......one play at a time! We know we don't have the talent level as them....and not as deep.....but they will surely give it there best effort...the odds are against them..as you can tell reading some of this thread....but district 6 is still here!

What is consider fast for people over 300 lbs....and of course they are space takers......they are over 300...lol.

They are a very good line. Block well, well coached. They are not going to run a 4.5, but they get the job done. Lewis County has some athletes. Don't underestimate these guys. The one weakness I see in Lewis is their passing game. If they could pass better, I would give them the nod in this game. But who knows? I hope LC takes this one to everyone's surprise. Statpack1, they seemed to be getting a little worried about the huge line, huh?

They are a very good line. Block well, well coached. They are not going to run a 4.5, but they get the job done. Lewis County has some athletes. Don't underestimate these guys. The one weakness I see in Lewis is their passing game. If they could pass better, I would give them the nod in this game. But who knows? I hope LC takes this one to everyone's surprise. Statpack1, they seemed to be getting a little worried about the huge line, huh?

You did get their attention! I should have said the run 5.1 40's....now that would be a attention getter for sure....LOL

You did get their attention! I should have said the run 5.1 40's....now that would be a attention getter for sure....LOL

Big doesnt scare me its just a fact i didnt know most teams have 1 or 2 big people. Goodpasture has big guys and the gaurds run in the 4.9 range at 275 and 260 then the tackles are 315 and 280. And the center is 235 but a strong and very fast 235. So Goodpasture has a big and very athletic line.

You have people 275 running in the 4's......if they are seniors which college they going to ? how fast are the 315 boys?