cwood@jo byrns

reddevil36

Well i think alittle bit of it was, overlooking Huntland. I think there was alittle to much goofing off, but i think after what happened tonight, there wont be any of that this week. Yes the defense played good, only 2 bad plays really. In the second half we completely shut there O down. Penalites also hurt us, had our last TD which would have made it 36-6 called back due to a (in my opinion) bogus holding call.

yea but ya didnt run the ball that great agaist us. 3 of yas td's were long passes on our blown coverages deep and the kick off before half time was big. but ill give ya props your d was pretty solid ya stopped us in the red zone that 1 time and u played a pretty good game urself. i usually pull for my region but i think ya have the edge on cwood their offense wasnt hard to read we just didnt execute. I think ya can pass on them but ya will have to run better agaist them cause cwood can put up some points and they have a real quick defense. but good luck to ya hope ya pull this one out this hornet is routing 4 ya.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both teams; I'll try and offer an unbiased opinion.

Both teams have good speed. Both teams are well coached. I'm not sure that JB doesn't have the edge because of home field and man it's going to be a long ride from the trace.

JB's linebackers are very good (Tuck if you were a little bigger you could play where ever you wanted to. I haven't seen that intensity from LB's since year before last with MP's Fennessee and Whitaker). Your partner in the middle #31 is very good too.

Collinwood has some weaknesses in the secondary, we couldn't exploit it you guy's might. Collinwood will play you hard and you guy's have a weakness in the secondary also. I won't point out who he is, but the C'wood coach's will find him and attempt to isolate him.

JB is more physical up front which will make a difference I think. C'wood backs are good and they have two or three of them which makes for nice depth. They will probably break a few runs off. Whether #34 and #1 can catch em will tell the tale. I think they can.

If either team doesn't prepare well the other will win. If you both bring your "A" games it should be a dandy! Good luck to both teams.

MPTigerT, you know as long as the jo byrns fans will argue with the wood fans there gon NOT give up

CWOOD-28

JBHS-24

u honestly think that tha wood can put up 28 pts against a jo byrns killer defense ........come on i think that the most they gave up in a game was 12.....and i dont think collinwooods offense is that great, but they might prove me wrong

u honestly think that tha wood can put up 28 pts against a jo byrns killer defense ........come on i think that the most they gave up in a game was 12.....and i dont think collinwooods offense is that great, but they might prove me wrong

Did really anyone seriosly give wchs a chance to beat cascade?? no not really.......my point being anything can happen on friday nights....They have alot of backs that are pretty qually good....only real standout for them is dixon, he's small, fast, and pretty strong....

Collinwood will need to stop their O.

Jo Byrns is playing solid enough of defense that if it becomes a track meet they will stop Collinwood enough times to win.

If collinwood can slow down or stop Jo Byrns O then it will be a good game to watch, i do think that Collinwood can score on them.

If Jo Byrns doesn't run away with the game then the combined score of both teams will be around 35-40... not a high scoring afair.

If 12 is all they have given up in a game that will be broken Friday night. Not saying they will put up 28 but they will score more than 12. I believe 28 may be about right.

Collinwood will need to stop their O.

Jo Byrns is playing solid enough of defense that if it becomes a track meet they will stop Collinwood enough times to win.

If collinwood can slow down or stop Jo Byrns O then it will be a good game to watch, i do think that Collinwood can score on them.

If Jo Byrns doesn't run away with the game then the combined score of both teams will be around 35-40... not a high scoring afair.

I have a feeling it will be CW

If 12 is all they have given up in a game that will be broken Friday night. Not saying they will put up 28 but they will score more than 12. I believe 28 may be about right.

well i have not missed a game in 2 yr's and there has only been one team to score 28,,, ,,,,and one that had 21,,,, the rest was almost shutout's,, this year there has only been really 4 td scored on the 1 D,, i am sure c-wood is good but to say thay will score 28 ,,,no way it's going to happen i will be really surprised if thay score 14,,,and that want be enough ,,,JBHS can be really explosive on O ,,,,

well i have not missed a game in 2 yr's and there has only been one team to score 28,,, ,,,,and one that had 21,,,, the rest was almost shutout's,, this year there has only been really 4 td scored on the 1 D,, i am sure c-wood is good but to say thay will score 28 ,,,no way it's going to happen i will be really surprised if thay score 14,,,and that want be enough ,,,JBHS can be really explosive on O ,,,,

i have seen collinwood play, and they run the ball very effectively, they have all year only getting better and better...They have 4-5 backs that can rotate in and out so there backs are never tired....im not completly confident that they'll win, BUT i dont think the score will be 30-6..........ITS PLAYOFf TIME ANYTHING CAN HAPPPEN!!!!!!!! :P

KEEP GOIN REGION 6!!!!!!!

Prove that region 6 is TOTAL DOMINANT...knock em out this round, and go for mtp next week

I have a feeling it will be CW

if jbhs doesn't come to play cwood will win. if jbhs comes ready to play then cwood will go home realizing that jbhs is worthy of their #1 ranking. i don't see cwood scoring more than 2 tds. the only way they can win is to shut down jbhs's o to less than 14.