cwood@jo byrns

reddevil36

listen ssssssssssssss i have nothing against you, and i have to many arguments on the FCS vs. Gville board to get into an argument here. But saying "fcs had only 4 first downs (true) and we gave up 6 turnovers (not true)" tells only half the story. you left out how well FCS's D did do, and the fact that FCS doesn't average a high number of first downs. like i said before i don't want an argument with you i just don't want to here FCS slandered with half stories. No more than you would like Marco pleasant trash talking Collinwood. Good luck against Jo Byrns, it will take all you have but i have no doubts you have improved over the season and can defeat them.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from these post i can tell those whitehouse folk really enjoyed matt bordens awesome 79 td run.........go ahead and put your money behind jo byrns it aint gonna ever erase the memory of that run

ps if whitehouse knew what collinwood was gonna do on every play why couldnt they stop it....yeah i know you got that pick there at the end to give you some life but we are talking about stopping the run arent we??? You couldnt do it except when collinwood got flagged

I thought it was supposed to be a blowout? Why did it take a a last minute interception to win? Collinwood couldnt stop Heritage either....and collinwood only had 1 penalty all night so you can use that.....Jo Byrns will absolutely destroy Collinwood....just keep running that mouth and add more "wood" to the fire!

I think that Cwood will for sure be the best team that Jo Byrns has played all year and will give them some fits with there running game but i think that Jo Byrns passing game will be the deciding factor...Cwood is a lil weak in there secondary and Jo Byrns is very good at throwing the ball around...but i really hope that Cwood wins this...good luck Brensen. Lucas, and Jessup... :thumb:

Collinwood will play you hard and you guy's have a weakness in the secondary also. I won't point out who he is, but the C'wood coach's will find him and attempt to isolate him

I hope u werent thinking of the same guy i am, cuz he has 7 ints and is leading the team. But if Collinwood wants to try, go ahead and watch us start running the other way.

listen ssssssssssssss i have nothing against you, and i have to many arguments on the FCS vs. Gville board to get into an argument here. But saying "fcs had only 4 first downs (true) and we gave up 6 turnovers (not true)" tells only half the story. you left out how well FCS's D did do, and the fact that FCS doesn't average a high number of first downs. like i said before i don't want an argument with you i just don't want to here FCS slandered with half stories. No more than you would like Marco pleasant trash talking Collinwood. Good luck against Jo Byrns, it will take all you have but i have no doubts you have improved over the season and can defeat them.

Hey leave MP out of this. You dont have to dog MP out by calling them Marco Pleasant. Just because yall dont have any offense, doesnt mean you have to rip on MP.