Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does alcoa just like to have people get on here and say they will win by 50? why even post this thread.... everyone know CAK is going to get KILLED..... Alcoa just likes to blow their own horn

I don't think an Alcoa fan started this board. If an non- Alcoa fan wants to know everyone's opinion, then I think everyone should be allowed to give their opinion. If an Alcoa fan says they think they'll win be 50 or whatever, then so be it, and if a CAK fan thinks they'll win by 50 then so be it. I think Alcoa will still be too much, just like they were in week 2.

Alcoa 55

CAK 7

I don't think an Alcoa fan started this board. If an non- Alcoa fan wants to know everyone's opinion, then I think everyone should be allowed to give their opinion. If an Alcoa fan says they think they'll win be 50 or whatever, then so be it, and if a CAK fan thinks they'll win by 50 then so be it. I think Alcoa will still be too much, just like they were in week 2.

Alcoa 55

CAK 7

CoachT must've merged threads 'cause vols14 started this thread, but now it looks like Tornadofan 15 did. If I'm not mistaken (and I don't think I am), vols14 is actually a CAK fan.

My guess is that Alcoa will be more than they were Week 2; Alcoa was still getting comfortable with a new qb and coach; I'd say they're very comfortable with each other now. The defense is playing awesome at every position.

Edited by tornadogold

CAK has been hiding there talents for the sneak attack on Alcoa, that first game was used to give Alcoa a false sense of security. It was all in the master game plan put together by the Warriors coaching staff. They knew they would have to play Alcoa again, so they just didnt show anything that first game and decided to do just enough to beat South Greene, so they could sneak up on the Tornado's

Ill stand behind my original prediction.

CAK has been hiding there talents for the sneak attack on Alcoa, that first game was used to give Alcoa a false sense of security. It was all in the master game plan put together by the Warriors coaching staff. They knew they would have to play Alcoa again, so they just didnt show anything that first game and decided to do just enough to beat South Greene, so they could sneak up on the Tornado's

Ill stand behind my original prediction.

You're a regular commodian! I bet Comedy Zone would have a spot for you!

Enjoy the ride down Pellissippi on Friday...it'll be downhill from there.