Maplewood Eliminated

Big Country

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glencliff & Whites Creek got to the final game in 2000 & 1999 respectively.

Overton won a state title in 1981, I THINK, and they are consistently a playoff team year in and year out.

Stratford & Hillwood each got to the quarterfinals just as recently as two and three years ago BUT that's still not state championship caliber good :lol:

As good as Maplewood has been the last couple of years they've been eliminated in the second and first round respectively.

I do think that there are some good coaches in the Metro area. Woodward at Antioch is doing a great job. Blade at Hillsboro is doing a great job. Brunetti at Pearl-Cohn is doing a great job. Law at Whites Creek is doing a great job. Campbell at Hunters Lane is doing a great job. There are others out there as well that I just can't think of right now (ie Thompson at Maplewood). Metro football fans are out there hoping to find the next Jerry Pigue, Maurice Fitzgerald, or Ron Aydelott to lead a team to the promise land (aka Murfreesboro). Right now I do see three successors at each of those schools who are still alive in the playoffs this week. That means that there is still hope for this to happen :lol:

Law at Witescreek? really..... would have never put him in that list..... did they go to the playoffs?

oh i can speak, i just so happen to like crow .. i even wrote a cookbook 101: ways to crow ..ill send you copy if you like ... and if you were at the game you know what happened .. its BCS time for me ... Hillsboro will finish off the rest of 6a ..so im happy ..Hillsboro should run the table all the way to Maryville thats when the road ends in defeat ..

Yea, send me the cookbook, I've had to eat plenty of crow, because of my predictions on CoachT. I like my crow fried!! :thumb: Oh, by the way, need any cheese to go with your "WHINE"? :lol:

Edited by catback

Yea, send me the cookbook, I've had to eat plenty of crow, because of my predictions on CoachT. I like my crow fried!! :D Oh, by the way, need any cheese to go with your "WHINE"? :)

no my friend i dont drink "whine" thats for chumps ..

real men drink hen ..thats the slogan check into it.

the game is over the refs made some mistakes ..maplewood made some mistakes its over ..they will be back next year, no more tssaa games for me this year im going to enjoy some BCS football were the refs dont make as many mistakes try ut @ vandy ... and i trust that hillsboro will put out the rest of the 6a teams.. so save your cheese .. you will be needing it before i do buddy.. :D

They went to the quarterfinals last year in his first year there. How many coaches can say that my friend?????? :thumb:

Hey boski you should go to the White House at Pearl-Cohn game. It should be a good one to say the least :thumb:

White's Creek had as much talent as anybody around this year. There's one good coach on the WC staff - Richard Coure.

They went to the quarterfinals last year in his first year there. How many coaches can say that my friend?????? :thumb:

Hey boski you should go to the White House at Pearl-Cohn game. It should be a good one to say the least :thumb:

i want to go man ..i really do but a dear friend of mine is having a birthday party at the elks im sure you know where thats at .. right down the street from PC ..and if i dont show up ..im dead meat ..serious!! ..i wish PC the best of luck!! and give white house the beatdown they slipped out of a few few ago!!

Edited by boski

i want to go man ..i really do but a dear friend of mine is having a birthday party at the elks im sure you know where thats at .. right down the street from PC ..and if i dont show up ..im dead meat ..serious!! ..i wish PC the best of luck!! and give white house the beatdown they slipped out of a few few ago!!

Once again he has proved to be a master of the english language!!

Once again he has proved to be a master of the english language!!

some people have no lives ..who gives a rats @%s about language

this is the internet fool ..im not looking for a job ..im not putting on a show to get a girl ..this is the internet and if you cant keep up with the times ..here are a few notes ..

"How r u?" = How are you?

"JM2p" = Just my two pence worth.

As you can see, some text abbreviations are easier to decipher than others.

The rapidly developing language of the short hand text is phonetic. That is to say it represents the sound of words rather than the dictionary definition spelling to keep up with the speed of a faster internet.

It's a form of language that has baffled the brains of newbies, cyber thugs, haters and morons for decades, yet it seems to have evolved naturally as instant messaging has grown in popularity. While some abbreviations are simple to decipher others seem like a foreign language...

check into it you might learn something.

oh ye master of morons!!

Football is the topic.

Edited by boski