Trousdale County (7-4) @ Tenn. Temple (11-0)

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you forgot to mention Dee Newsome! He did not get a lot of stats but he made some great plays, one of the most unbelievable runs for 50+ yards I have ever seen in high school football. He also had an amazing interception.

Sorry about that. I did not intentionally leave him out.

And so, Dee, here ya go brother!!

pic38631.jpg

Here's the man in action.

Dee, you did a great job on Friday night!!

Here's the Highlight of the Night video from Channel 3's Friday Night Football Show:

mms://media1.winworld.cc/wrcb/11-03-06highlightWinWorld001.wmv

Just copy and paste the above link into your address bar and press enter or go to view the video.

Edited by HoopsterPlaya

UNCFan13 who is reluctant to refer to himself in the 3rd person because that habit is a sympton of serious psychosis believes TT wins in a laugher and suspects some TT fans are trying to increase the spread in order to up their bets. He suspects that betting is frowned upon in the TT community but also knows of one or two bad habits his TT friends have become proficient in, one of which is bragging! Chattanooga and UNCfan.... I mean I are proud of TT and really appreciate you sending your basketball coach our way.

What I would like to know is the reason why Macallie is playing on finley field Fri night instead of Temple,do both teams play on finleys field when the other has a road game or does Macallie gets the nod at their leisure? From what I understand Macallie has a field, is it in dissaray? And is this Thur. night rumor true or not and if it is true why was the games arranged at the same site at the same date, if so this doe's not make sense to me. If this is an emergency on Macallies behalf I can understand, but if not why doesn't Macallie play on Thur. instead of Temple who has been playing there all season. Enquiring minds would like to know. Or is it all about the benjamins.

What I would like to know is the reason why Macallie is playing on finley field Fri night instead of Temple,do both teams play on finleys field when the other has a road game or does Macallie gets the nod at their leisure? From what I understand Macallie has a field, is it in dissaray? And is this Thur. night rumor true or not and if it is true why was the games arranged at the same site at the same date, if so this doe's not make sense to me. If this is an emergency on Macallies behalf I can understand, but if not why doesn't Macallie play on Thur. instead of Temple who has been playing there all season. Enquiring minds would like to know. Or is it all about the benjamins.

Heck, I'm going to go out on a limb and say McCallie is going to play at Finley FOR THE SOLE REASON to spite Temple. Honest to God, thats what I believe...

My prediction: Temple--46 Trousdale --21

This will prove how good Temple really is and give them a lot of momentum going into the Gordonsville/Friendship game!!

If you score 46 on trousdale i will be impressed. I don't see either team winning by more than 10 points. Trousdale 28 Temple 21. I really think that the intangible for TC is coach Satterfield. Also, i think that TC's O is better than Temple's D.

Heck, I'm going to go out on a limb and say McCallie is going to play at Finley FOR THE SOLE REASON to spite Temple. Honest to God, thats what I believe...

You probably also believe that there was a guy on the grassy knoll. Do you really think Bill Cherry and Potter think enough about Temple to spite them. TT's not on the radar. There's a predicition of rain for Friday and McCallie didn't want to mess up their field and scheduled Finley. And I won't have to go out on a limb and predict they'll attract a lot more paying fans and if you're Frank Burke and would like some of your money back, that's a compelling reason.