Trousdale County (7-4) @ Tenn. Temple (11-0)

oldtimeballer63

Hey MO$$Y did you talk to any of your comrades in Trousdale about cleaning up the brown stain on the concrete from the other night. Please tell them Slick Rick is sooo sorry for doing this. It was totally an accident and could not be helped. Slick Rick thinks that #1 Jacket Fan might have been the guy that came in the restroom and said, "Hey dude are you ok? You have been in here awhile." Maybe that was him and maybe it wasn't. If it was you, #1Jacket Fan, Slick Rick appreciates the concern. MO$$Y Slick Rick still thinks you guys will beat FCS this time around. Good luck.

Hey zonepirate, Slick Rick thinks Trousdale should make you cleanup the "Mess" Slick Rick left in that bathroom. Zonepirate can park cars, but Slick Rick bets he can clean toilets and floors too.

Good news Slick Rick. They found your drawers. Bad news. They picked them up with 10ft pole with hook and placed them in a sealed cooler. They are going to tie them on Gut Wrenches head Friday when he cant produce that Jacket tatoo. :thumb:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of having weapons.............We both know the line counts. Thats what Im looking at. Hard to throw on the run. Thats what I expect. All night. They will come after the qb like ahhh....yellowjackets. Still stuff the middle. Im not saying its going to be easy. It will be relentless. Will be some tired players before the game is over. I lay my bet on TC for conditioning. Lets see how close I call this afterwards.

Temple line is not bad. I don't think they are as good as TCs but good enough to make it a game. Temple will hurt you if you make a mistake. Of course so will TC. Since both teams are small in number I think depth and conditioning will be about equal. Temple is really good at the quick passes which is a good counter to a hard rush.

#11 on #11 will be a good matchup.

As for as the Temple running backs ripping TC's defense apart. TC has a very good line that I don't think Temple can block, and they have some real good linebackers.

Temple doesn't score no more than three offensive touchdowns, and that is a generous estimate.

I would be very surprised if Temple doesn't get more than 3 TD's.

And as for #11 on #11, I'm not too sure that would be called a "good matchup".

Temple will be ready for the game on Friday. I'm not going to say that they will win, but if I was a bettin' man I would not bet against them.

Temple line is not bad. I don't think they are as good as TCs but good enough to make it a game. Temple will hurt you if you make a mistake. Of course so will TC. Since both teams are small in number I think depth and conditioning will be about equal. Temple is really good at the quick passes which is a good counter to a hard rush.

Step right in this conversation TC . Zone said they are about equal in condition. Maybe someone should explain Satterfield conditioning camp. I will just sit and read. All I know from hearsay is that if all the players in the region attened it. It would cut the teams in half. Maybe someone would like to confirm this???

Good news Slick Rick. They found your drawers. Bad news. They picked them up with 10ft pole with hook and placed them in a sealed cooler. They are going to tie them on Gut Wrenches head Friday when he cant produce that Jacket tatoo. B)

Mossy, Gut Wrench Gary says that nobody is going to put dirty drawers on his head. Gut Wrench Gary says if Gordonsville gets beat, then Mossy has to put Slick Ricks dirty underwear on his head. Gut Wrench Gary says that he is feeling a little better this morning and hopes to get out to the practice field this afternoon.

Well i would like to congratulate the boys on the great win friday night. I've already done that once but my post got rudely deleted but oh well! On to this week against the mighty boys from chatanooga. There is no doubt that these boys are very good especially at the skill positions. The question is can they go toe to toe with our line. Which has been playing awesome i might add. If we can put some pressure on TT's qb and stall the running game how will those mighty stars react. Are the TT boys good in adverse situations? Lets keep the momentum going boys and show the world that we may be a little down but not out! GO JACKETS! Maybe this time it won't get deleted.

Hello old buddy, when are you leaving Friday and where are you gonna eat in Chatt.

Step right in this conversation TC . Zone said they are about equal in condition. Maybe someone should explain Satterfield conditioning camp. I will just sit and read. All I know from hearsay is that if all the players in the region attened it. It would cut the teams in half. Maybe someone would like to confirm this???

Well, Grunt just got up; need my beauty sleep, although hasn't had much effect so

far. Too early in the AM to get into a lenghty discussion on TC's conditioning

program . Short version..........GITMO.

Zone, I really respect your football savvy, but Temple or anyone else in 1A beating

last yrs. TC is a stretch.

Well , I guess I just felt like being a little sarcastic that day. {we all have a little streak in us every now & then}. The Pasture even called me out from the pulpit.

Whoa, there hoss. I did not intend for my post to come across that way. I giggled when I read your posts but I was trying to clarify more of my perspective on the issue. I am sorry it came across that way. Now, get back outside and play and quit "yer sulkin."

By the way, what pulpit are you talking about?

Well i would like to congratulate the boys on the great win friday night. I've already done that once but my post got rudely deleted but oh well! On to this week against the mighty boys from chatanooga. There is no doubt that these boys are very good especially at the skill positions. The question is can they go toe to toe with our line. Which has been playing awesome i might add. If we can put some pressure on TT's qb and stall the running game how will those mighty stars react. Are the TT boys good in adverse situations? Lets keep the momentum going boys and show the world that we may be a little down but not out! GO JACKETS! Maybe this time it won't get deleted.

Without a question the Jackets will show us a few things on the line but we are really quick learners... :D