MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland[/url]power06' post='826293126' date='Dec 7 2006 - 02:46 AM' Did yuo get dropped on your head as a child...oh wait you still are one. Was it yesterday? Stop talkin trash about TJ. Hes my friend. Who are yours? Do you even have one friend? I guess you do. Since you go to siegel and everyone that goes to siegel has the mind set that they are better then anyone else in the world. I am sorry but your just another stupid kid from another high school. One of the high schools in murfreesboro. Where you around when siegel high opened up? Was you at every game cheering for your team? Do you have the right to stand up in the crowd and yell for your team? I guess you do....you go to siegel. Let me guess...you live right across the street. You have your mom walk you out side...after she makes your lunch. All you have is nuthing. Like I said....you put down everyone. Why dont you put yuor money where your mouth is? If TJ is so bad...go see him and talk to him about it. Dont run you mouth behind a computer screen. How many games have you been to for siegel? How many games did you go to last year and the year before? Did you see siegel play oakland at blackman two years ago? Where you there? Did you see the the come back when oakland out played siegel in the 4th to come back and win on thier turf? I have been there. I have been to every oakland siegel game. How can you have the right to put someone down that you dont even know? If I could meet you just once I would smack you across your silly little face because of all this. I have never seen you post untill this year. Are you the freshman? Seems like it. You have the mentality of one thinking your better then any one else. When youg grow up is when you have the right to talk about anyone else..but wait when you grow up you will have the decency to shut your mouth or tell them personally.

Show me some facts now.....

to answer every one of your comments. yeah your a big kid now that your out of high school.i see where you get your intelligence. its funny that you would question how many friends i have, when you are friends with tj lol. ive missed about 5 or six in the last three years,and yes that was an amazing game. ha ha you would smack me???i wish you would. im a senior. how did you get that i have a better than you mentality, i know when someone is throwing empty threats at me. so have your fun at college, your a big boy now, so act like it :angry: Edited by inappropriate81

remind me who is the DISTRICT champions in both of those sports, RIVERDALE, who dominated district in regular season. got caught slipping at the wrong time. but the subject at hand was which school dominates DISTRICT not who wins the region by one point ;)

so whose right...thanks

tell ya what...you take your pretty district title

Siegel will take the region titles...At least I'm pretty sure this is how the heiarchy of championships go :angry:

State

Substate

Regions

District

Guest dare_2_dream
Oakland[/url]power06' post='826293126' date='Dec 7 2006 - 02:46 AM']

and everything you say is gold. Oh my! I havent seen anything where you have posted where you not puttin someone down. Did yuo get dropped on your head as a child...oh wait you still are one. Was it yesterday? Everytime something comes out of your head and is wrote down for the world to see it you put someone down. Stop talkin trash about TJ. Hes my friend. Who are yours? Do you even have one friend? I guess you do. Since you go to siegel and everyone that goes to siegel has the mind set that they are better then anyone else in the world. I am sorry but your just another stupid kid from another high school. One of the high schools in murfreesboro. Where you around when siegel high opened up? Was you at every game cheering for your team? Do you have the right to stand up in the crowd and yell for your team? I guess you do....you go to siegel. Let me guess...you live right across the street. You have your mom walk you out side...after she makes your lunch. All you have is nuthing. Like I said....you put down everyone. Why dont you put yuor money where your mouth is? If TJ is so bad...go see him and talk to him about it. Dont run you mouth behind a computer screen. Let your actions speak.... You can support your team and you can hate the others but when you start putting people down is when you become a low life. How many games have you been to for siegel? How many games did you go to last year and the year before? Did you see siegel play oakland at blackman two years ago? Where you there? Did you see the the come back when oakland out played siegel in the 4th to come back and win on thier turf? Have you seen the crowds and fan who come back to see these two teams whip each other? I have been there. I have been to every oakland siegel game. How can you have the right to put someone down that you dont even know? If I could meet you just once I would smack you across your silly little face because of all this. I have never seen you post untill this year. Are you the freshman? Seems like it. You have the mentality of one thinking your better then any one else. When youg grow up is when you have the right to talk about anyone else..but wait when you grow up you will have the decency to shut your mouth or tell them personally.

Show me some facts now.....

Facts: 1. You are supposed to take medicine. 2. You didn't take it. 3. You have issues.

Would you like me to continue?

please do, but seriously its hard to keep a thread on topic

Lets keep it on topic then. Oakland is goin to win the district and region. If you can not agree on that then you havent seen Oakland. Oakland will go through the districts with some problem...like every year. The when they win district the will go into region and small everyone who even looks at them wrong. Oakland might be the best team in middle tn. Lets all go look at the mid tn thread. I didnt see anyone else even near them. Whites creek is the only team in middle tn that even has a chance of making it a good game. We will see who is still playin when we all get to MTSU for state. Then who ever is left can talk as much as they want. I promise Oakland will be there.

The med part. Where did you get that? Just some kids tryin to look cool I guess.