MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALright my take on the game....i dont think we played as BAD as tdtn thought we did but we did have some lapses after we got a big lead michaels dunk was sweet (he usually doesnt do that) kevins reverse was nice and bens was pretty good too(he usually doenst do it either ) defense played well when they had to and the offense executed when they had to

i was glad to see that warrios85 said that was the worse they played all year because they did not look like a 4 loss team we played good defense but they also gave us some unforced turnovers a couple of walks and a few double dribbles i am sure that when we play them again we will see the real sparta team

it was also nice to see scott get his shooting touch back you can tell he has PROBABLY done a little extra time in the gym shooting and it was also nice to see EJ shoot the ball HE NEEDS TO SHOOT MORE WHEN HE IS OPEN and he needs to have more confidence in his shot seems like he shoots to not mis rather than knowing he is gonna hit it when he shoots it GOOD GAME ANY DISTRICT WIN IS A GOOD WIN

GO WARRIORS

ALright my take on the game....i dont think we played as BAD as tdtn thought we did but we did have some lapses after we got a big lead michaels dunk was sweet (he usually doesnt do that) kevins reverse was nice and bens was pretty good too(he usually doenst do it either ) defense played well when they had to and the offense executed when they had to

i was glad to see that warrios85 said that was the worse they played all year because they did not look like a 4 loss team we played good defense but they also gave us some unforced turnovers a couple of walks and a few double dribbles i am sure that when we play them again we will see the real sparta team

it was also nice to see scott get his shooting touch back you can tell he has PROBABLY done a little extra time in the gym shooting and it was also nice to see EJ shoot the ball HE NEEDS TO SHOOT MORE WHEN HE IS OPEN and he needs to have more confidence in his shot seems like he shoots to not mis rather than knowing he is gonna hit it when he shoots it GOOD GAME ANY DISTRICT WIN IS A GOOD WIN

GO WARRIORS

What r u talking about if riverdale even wins by 30+ he says they just didnt play good enough and were sloppy...If riverdale plays the way they should i guess they could beat the Suns or something?

Kevin Smith would prob take Shawn Marion to the hole and dunk it on him

I hate to admit it but Cutter is the real deal. I was very impressed with his game. He hit 3 three's with people all over him. His game has improved tremendously since last year. He still, however, turns me off with his shenanigans. His smirks when he scores or makes a nice pass are unnecessary. His jawing with the crowd is certainly uncalled for. And, lastly, his general demeanor is just something that I don't appreciate as a basketball fan.

I also was impressed with the intensity of the Siegel team. They played harder tonight than any Siegel team I have ever seen. This could be Coach Harris' finest coaching job.

I really wish people could watch Lebanon's O'Keefe McCarver night in and night out like I do. If he played for one of the Murfreesboro schools, CoachT would be full of him. He is as good as any guard in the league not named Chaisson. He can shoot (yes, even as good as Carter and Cutter), penetrate and get to the hole almost at will, and can 'D' up with anyone. He could be the MVP of the district. I can't think of anyone that could be more valuable to their team than him.

Congratulations to Coach Keil for a great game plan and a nice win.