Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I am surprised Turnham is letting him back on, he is usually such a disciplinarian. It blows my mind, this kid must be a true talent. Because you all remember when Barnes got in trouble? That kid would have been something for the Blaze, but Turnham set his foot down and didn't allow that to happen. Big turnaround in his mind set in only a year.

I am surprised Turnham is letting him back on, he is usually such a disciplinarian. It blows my mind, this kid must be a true talent. Because you all remember when Barnes got in trouble? That kid would have been something for the Blaze, but Turnham set his foot down and didn't allow that to happen. Big turnaround in his mind set in only a year.

He let Barnes back on the team, he kicked Jermy Mimms off last year and let him back on the team this year, so why shouldnt he let Tay back on the team next year

Guest dare_2_dream

He let Barnes back on the team, he kicked Jermy Mimms off last year and let him back on the team this year, so why shouldnt he let Tay back on the team next year

Once again you missed my sarcasm.. <_<

Congrats to the Oakland freshmen for defeating Siegel last night. They avenged a 2 point loss earlier in the season and now only have one blemish on their overall record. Also see where Jamal Hughes was leading scorer for OHS. Can anyone give me Big shout out to Lascassas for winning big in the middle school ranks. Those boys are a real boost to our bball program and Coach Wesson is to be commended.