7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well back in the 1900's 7AAA consisted of Cookeville, White Co., Warren Co., Lebanon, Oakland, and Riverdale. I don't think that the people who designed the districts could have ever imagined that Rutherford County would grow as much as they have. With that said, you will have different districts I believe when realignment happens I would say that the new districts could be

Stone Memorial (Crossville)

Cumberland Co.

Cookeville

White Co.

Warren Co.

Coffee Co.

Tullahoma

Franklin Co.

and

Riverdale

Oakland

Siegel

Blackman

Smyrna

Lavergne

Lebanon

Wilson Central

Mt. Juliet.

Just a guess about those but I don't know why not.

What about Shelbyville, Lincoln Co, Lawrenceberg, and Columbia?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought someone said that Cutter had stopped all of his crying and complaining during games. I've never seen someone cry to the official as much or have more ailments than him from the start to the finish of a game.

I know he can play offense, but that boy has got more problems than a math book!!!

Don't forget to factor the coaches at Siegel in that equation.

Blackman's road to the championship will be very scary..maybe get knocked out 1st round..

I seriously doubt that we play that bad against Cookeville again. We played one of our worst games definsively and didn't do much better offensively. Let's just hope that we play before the Riverdale Siegel game, that way we won't be looking ahead.

I seriously doubt that we play that bad against Cookeville again. We played one of our worst games definsively and didn't do much better offensively. Let's just hope that we play before the Riverdale Siegel game, that way we won't be looking ahead.

I think it is very important not to finish the #4 seed out of the tournament, because that would most likely result in a road game at Shelbyville. I think shelbyville is the only true roadblock out of district 8aaa this year.

To clarify.........Oakland is the FIRST team to go undefeated in the district with 8 teams in the format.......hope that helps 85warrior to settle down and understand.

BTW....congrats to Mr Chaisson Allen for being one of the nominees for the Mc Donald's All American Team. This is the same honor that Keith Ramsey got last yr. How admirable to our district to have one both yrs. I think that says a lot about 7AAA.

To clarify.........Oakland is the FIRST team to go undefeated in the district with 8 teams in the format.......hope that helps 85warrior to settle down and understand.

BTW....congrats to Mr Chaisson Allen for being one of the nominees for the Mc Donald's All American Team. This is the same honor that Keith Ramsey got last yr. How admirable to our district to have one both yrs. I think that says a lot about 7AAA.

I'm not riled up. It doesn't bother me what is said on CoachT. There are many that are young and don't know what they are talking about. However, on Sparta's own 105.5 the announcer said NOBODY in the District has went undefeated in this District since 1996. I believe when White County was dominating this District in the late 90's this announcer was doing Warren County's broadcasts. That does get me a little riled up. ;)