John Mullinax

TribeFan

Rumor has it here in southeast Tennessee that Walker Valley is trying to recruit John Mullinax to be there new head football coach. Anybody heard anything about this?

Mullinax is making alot of $$$ in Georgia, so can Walker Valley afford him? I know Weathers came back from Georgia after retiring from Tennessee so how does the retirement pay work?

It would be interesting since McMinn is opening with Walker Valley in the 2007 season.

I think that WV went 0-10 this year so a change is going to happen asper a Bradley County school board member.

I don't think Mullinax will come back until he retires because if he teaches in Georgia for 10 years then he can draw retirement from Georgia and Tennessee and that would put him in good shape for his later years. he has to look out for he and Joy and his best move would be to stay @ Armurchee and keep making that $$$$.

You are right about that. What about LFO or Ringgold? Can you see him making that move?

[/quote

I suppose anything is possible...I do know that he is somewhat settled down @ Armurchee and the people love him and he is winning a few games which is a switch from previous years. If you are asking me I say he stays put @ Armurchee where he is not only the head football coach but he is also the AD and he teaches 2 classes and he will retire from the Georgia system in 6 years and be very financially stable for his retirement years.