White House High School

timbdp

Hall of Champions games

11/14 6:30pm at Sycamore L 58-54

regular season

11/20 6pm at Jo Byrns W 41-31(1-0)

Columbia Classic 11/24-11/25

11/24 4:30pm Obion Co (at CHS) L 68-29(1-1)

11/25 3:30pm Brentwood (at WMS) L 63-50(1-2)

11/28 6:30pm at Smith Co W 55-48(2-2)

11/30 6pm at Hume Fogg W 54-31(3-2)

12/1 6pm East Robertson W 48-27(4-2)

12/5 6pm at Franklin Simpson,KY L 50-37(4-3)

12/8 7pm at Smyrna L 50-44(4-4)

12/12 6pm Smith Co W 53-51 ot (5-4)

12/14 6:30pm at Beech L 53-42(5-5)

12/15 6pm Westmoreland W 55-45(6-5)

Lady of the south at Allen Co Scottsville,KY

12/27 11am Hart Co,KY L 67-54 (6-6)

12/28 9:30am Smith Co W 52-43(7-6)

12/29 11am Adair Co,KY L 45-43(7-7)

1/5 6pm (Station Camp)L 47-43(7-8)

1/9 6pm (at DCA)W 45-29(8-8)

1/12 6pm (at Greenbrier)W 47-39(9-8)

1/18 6:30pm at East RobertsonW 53-34(10-8)

1/19 6pm (Portland) W 41-21(11-8)

1/23 6pm (at Goodpasture)W 41-20(12-8)

1/26 6pm (at Station Camp)W 47-41(13-8)

1/30 6pm (DCA)W 47-28(14-8)

2/2 6pm (Greenbrier) W 52-38(15-8)

2/6 6pm (Goodpasture) W 36-26(16-8)

2/9 6pm (at Portland) W 45-35(17-8)

2/12 6pm Beech L 48-50(17-9)

District Tournament at Goodpasture 2/16-2/22

2/16 BYE

2/17 7pm DCA L 38-33(17-10)

2/20 6pm Goodpasture W 38-24(18-10)

Region Tournament

2/22 7pm at Livingston Academy L 44-37(18-11)

all jv home games are the annex gym

all varsity home games are at the main gym

Freshman schedule

11/30 6pm at Station Camp L

12/4 6pm at Springfield L

12/7 6pm Smyrna L

12/11 6pm Portland W 51-38 or 35

12/13 3:30pm at Beech

1/4 6pm Creekwood L 37-20

1/9 5pm East Lit L

1/11 6pm Springfield L ot

1/16 6pm at Portland W 58-

1/18 6pm at Smyrna

1/20 10am Beech L

1/22 6pm at Creekwood

1/29 6pm Station Camp L 40-37

All freshmen home games are at the annex gym

Edited by timbdp

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hall of Champions games

11/14 6:30pm at Sycamore

regular season

11/20 6pm at Jo Byrns

Columbia Classic 11/24-11/25

11/24 4:30pm Obion Co (at CHS)

11/25 3:30pm Brentwood (at WMS)

11/28 6:30pm at Smith Co

11/30 6pm at Hume Fogg

12/1 6pm East Robertson

12/5 6pm at Franklin Simpson,KY

12/8 7pm at Smyrna

12/12 6pm Smith Co

12/14 6:30pm at Beech

12/15 6pm Westmoreland

Lady of the south at Allen Co scottsville,Ky

12/27

12/28

12/29

12/30

1/5 6pm (Station Camp)

1/9 6pm (at DCA)

1/12 6pm (at Greenbrier)

1/18 6:30pm at East Robertson

1/19 6pm (portland)

1/23 6pm (at Goodpasture)

1/26 6pm (at Station Camp)

1/30 6pm (DCA)

2/2 6pm (Greenbrier)

2/6 6pm (Goodpasture)

2/9 6pm (at Portland)

2/12 6pm Beech

District Tournament at Goodpasure 2/16-2/22

Looks like a good schedule :unsure:

Although I dont see much competition than last year.

Where's the Pope John Paul II

What's the roster & Is Edgar still playing?

Word says she's not

Looks like a good schedule :thumb:

Word says she's not

White house, as do the other hville schools, refuse to schedule JPII. There were 2 games last year. JPII won by 25 at WH and WH won by 3 or 4 at JPII with JPII's all region post out for discipline reasons. Now this year their principal will not let them schedule for no reason. Instead of worrying about how their own programs are being run, administrators around here are so worried that a kid will choose JPII that they refuse to schedule. In 5 years the girls basketball program has had 1 white house player and she is was catholic and was here from day one. There's been no boys basketball players from WH I know of. Programs in this area have done plenty to run kids off but I guess it's easier to blame someone else. Also, there's not a good reason to be the only county school not to participate in this weekends jamboree.

White house, as do the other hville schools, refuse to schedule JPII. There were 2 games last year. JPII won by 25 at WH and WH won by 3 or 4 at JPII with JPII's all region post out for discipline reasons. Now this year their principal will not let them schedule for no reason. Instead of worrying about how their own programs are being run, administrators around here are so worried that a kid will choose JPII that they refuse to schedule. In 5 years the girls basketball program has had 1 white house player and she is was catholic and was here from day one. There's been no boys basketball players from WH I know of. Programs in this area have done plenty to run kids off but I guess it's easier to blame someone else. Also, there's not a good reason to be the only county school not to participate in this weekends jamboree.

why dont they all play each other would make great community games with great gates for the schools. ( in sumner county)?

why dont they all play each other would make great community games with great gates for the schools. ( in sumner county)?

We've been fighting against it for years. Before the school opened the headmaster made an effort to get information out to middle school kids about JPII. Having a love of soccer, he targeted some soccer kids and parents and travel teams. Well, many of those girls came and won a national championship last year. Those kids would've gone to Hville, Beech, White House etc. so all administrators refused to schedule. Never mind that Hville, Beech, Station Camp have all had all district athletes that went out of zone or transferred to another Hville school. I could name a ton. Here it is many years later and the same narrowminded thinking is out there. JPII is a great asset to the community. The community theatre uses our facilities. Beech has hosted a wrestling tourney and has used our wrestling gym and mats. JPII softball field has been used for the HHS classic. Local jr pro has used the football field for their super bowls. The goodwill has always been one way even though we find road blocks in developing those relationships.

We've been fighting against it for years. Before the school opened the headmaster made an effort to get information out to middle school kids about JPII. Having a love of soccer, he targeted some soccer kids and parents and travel teams. Well, many of those girls came and won a national championship last year. Those kids would've gone to Hville, Beech, White House etc. so all administrators refused to schedule. Never mind that Hville, Beech, Station Camp have all had all district athletes that went out of zone or transferred to another Hville school. I could name a ton. Here it is many years later and the same narrowminded thinking is out there. JPII is a great asset to the community. The community theatre uses our facilities. Beech has hosted a wrestling tourney and has used our wrestling gym and mats. JPII softball field has been used for the HHS classic. Local jr pro has used the football field for their super bowls. The goodwill has always been one way even though we find road blocks in developing those relationships.

So the guy was promoting their new school and the parents made a choice,so are they mad at the school or the parents?

Well,East plays them twice this year and has never played them. There is two girls who play AAU for ERHS,could that mean their talent could attract Pope to their school?

And does anyone know about Edgar from WH?

So the guy was promoting their new school and the parents made a choice,so are they mad at the school or the parents?

The administrators lost kids to the new school charging "recruiting" and vowed not to schedule them, which they haven't. It's a shame that Gallatin has been the most welcoming school to a Hville school. Most of the coaches would play but are instructed not to schedule. It doesn't hurt JPII but is sad that friends and people that play travel ball can't play against each other in a community environment. Plus JPII has 10-12 catholic middle schools to potentially pull kids from. If a local kid wants to come and their parents pay then go for it. I had a local high school coach tell me that he should be more concerned making his program a place kids wanted to come to instead of worrying about privates. It was the right attitude and one they all should have.

Well,East plays them twice this year and has never played them. There is two girls who play AAU for ERHS,could that mean their talent could attract Pope to their school?

We play East only once and it was the last game that was added to the schedule. Coach evans will do a great job there. There is nothing that attracted us to East outside of them being close and having an opening on their schedule. We try to schedule any local school. I hope you aren't insinuating anything as that would be the type of statements we fight against every day. Matter of fact, East's best player 2 years ago that was all region played aau for a team out of JPII and benefitted greatly and was fully supported by then coach cothran and the JPII coaches tried to help other East players find teams when there were no teams in that area.

i have not heard about edgar quitting the team will find out on tuesday or sooner and no more false reasons why sumner co teams don't play jp2

Looks like a good schedule :thumb:

Word says she's not

i will post the roster when i get one

theres more competition this year

they play obion co which made to substate last year they lost to the team that won the state title in AA

they play smith co twice which always have good team

they play franklin simpson ky which made kentuckys final 8 maybe the final four

they play westmoreland which returns everyone off last years team

they play beech which has a decent every year

they play smyrna which has a decent every year

they will play in the lady of south here are teams in it that i know of

white house

Red boling springs

gallatin

franklin simpson.ky

iroquis,ky

allen co scottsville,ky